MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quote:"So here is the fix:

change nav template from"

I had the same problem. Now it is solved. Thank you
Hello, I recently installed the bootbb theme and I have little experience with editing themes. I need to
1. Change my Sign in to Facebook and Twitter buttons to the same way the Login and Register buttons are.
2. Change the background of all the elements in the theme into just one particular color.
3. Is there a way i can make the thread info display in the mobile view.
I appreciate your help in helping me with this. Thank you very much.
My site is rvolutionize.com
More photos, please? Smile
How to place an additional menu item in the lines of
Portal, Forum ...
or

ACP, MCP, PM, Logout ...

Thank you!

Herbert
(2019-02-05, 03:35 PM)Herby007 Wrote: [ -> ]How to place an additional menu item in the lines of
Portal, Forum ...
or

ACP, MCP, PM, Logout ...

Thank you!

Herbert

Open theme templates and go to category "Header Templates"

Templates you can edit are "header" and "header_welcomeblock_member"
You will need to reapply the changes you make every time you update the theme
First: Thank you for help with the menu items! Great support! :-)

Now I want to ask: Some Themes are showing "Banner"-Messages in the top of the front page, if an admin/moderator has an important topic for all members.

Is such a banner also possible with BootBB?
Thank you again!
(2019-02-08, 01:13 PM)Herby007 Wrote: [ -> ]First: Thank you for help with the menu items! Great support! :-)

Now I want to ask: Some Themes are showing "Banner"-Messages in the top of the front page, if an admin/moderator has an important topic for all members.

Is such a banner also possible with BootBB?
Thank you again!

On my forum I am using this extension: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=121
Yesterday I was reviewing the FOOTER code and I managed to understand the change of buttons or icons for social networks.
add button youtube

<a href="myfacebookfanpage" class="btn btn-primary" style="color: #fff;" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="bottom" data-original-title="{$lang->theme_bootbb_footer_facebook}"><i class="fa fa-facebook-square"></i></a>

<a href="myyoutubechannel" class="btn btn-danger" style="color: #fff;" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="bottom" data-original-title="{$lang->theme_bootbb_footer_youtube}"><i class="fa fa-youtube"></i></a>

youtube  display!!
Smile

Nice Tneme!!!

But there is a problem that I have not solved when installing the MYIMGUR plugin.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=950

This plugin works well in all 'editor styles' (mybb, office, ...)  but only FAIL with the editor style MONOCONS

j
(2019-02-10, 12:09 AM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin works well in all 'editor styles' (mybb, office, ...)  but only FAIL with the editor style MONOCONS

Editor styles are not related to the theme (theme does not modify these styles). You can try if plugin works with default theme and if you still have the problem then contact plugin author. I personally could not make this plugin show a button in any theme (but maybe it is because I did not enter an imgur key)
(2019-02-10, 06:38 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-10, 12:09 AM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin works well in all 'editor styles' (mybb, office, ...)  but only FAIL with the editor style MONOCONS

Editor styles are not related to the theme (theme does not modify these styles). You can try if plugin works with default theme and if you still have the problem then contact plugin author. I personally could not make this plugin show a button in any theme (but maybe it is because I did not enter an imgur key)

ok, thanks
My logo is color black, I need change the background the hight header, example. I like blue scheme, but I only like background high header. with BLACK
Where It change???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31