MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hello,
Can i use your theme as a background for a new theme ? There are a lot of improvements i started to do and many added functions, this will avoid me to edit/convert all elements of default mybb theme to boostrap divs.
And of course i'll let copyright (Based on BBoot theme).

Thanks for your attention Wink
Hey. Its ok to use it as a base as long as you keep the copyright and a linkback to my website Smile
I absolutely love this theme, but I'm having trouble replacing colors that aren't in the adjunct color CSS files. When I find a color in global.css, I try to change the color, but nothing happens.

Specifically, I'm trying to change the breadcrumb line to d2c295 and the shaded items to f9f6ef. (Basically, I want to make the gray sections beige/tan). I also want to add a background color to the section where the logo is.

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

http://www.thecardboard.org/community.

Never mind. I think I just needed to clear my cache. Everything's showing up as I wanted.

BTW, I love this theme!
similar topics appear to be broken. maybe you forget to css edit.
I have installed this theme on a new site but the settings appear off. If you go here: http://esforum.org/test/forum/index.php

you will see what I mean, the navbar grey pattern stops halfway across and other similar issues with layout
hi guys

where to edit 'about our community' text? i try to find but couldn't find the file. thanks
(2018-04-06, 02:21 PM)iqbal Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys

where to edit 'about our community' text? i try to find but couldn't find the file. thanks

You would go into your AdminCP go to your template sets, click BootBB Templates, find Footer Templates, edit footer, and you should see the text your looking to edit.
thanks buddy!
how this theme is stable? looks like incompatible, lot of visual bug here.

this is fix showthread_similarthreads_bit template
<div class="row trow1">
<div class="col-sm-7">
<a href="{$similar_thread['threadlink']}">{$similar_thread['subject']}</a>
<div class="smalltext">{$similar_thread['profilelink']}</div>
</div>
<div class="align_center smalltext col-sm-1 hidden-xs" data-width="7.5%" data-lang="{$lang->replies}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$similar_thread['tid']});">{$similar_thread['replies']}</a></div>

<div class="align_center smalltext col-sm-1 hidden-xs" data-width="7.5%" data-lang="{$lang->views}">{$similar_thread['views']}</div>

<div class="smalltext col-sm-3 align_right">
<a href="{$similar_thread['lastpostlink']}" data-lastpost-time="{$lastpostdate}">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$lang->by} {$lastposterlink}<br />
{$lastpostdate}
	</div>
  </div>

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) remove position:relative;
.post_controls .postbit_buttons a span {
 padding-left:0;
 width:20px;
 /*position:relative;*/
 top:-6px;
 left:2px;
 font-size:0;
}
(2018-04-10, 12:01 PM)testermania Wrote: [ -> ]how this theme is stable? looks like incompatible, lot of visual bug here.

this is fix showthread_similarthreads_bit template
<div class="row trow1">
<div class="col-sm-7">
<a href="{$similar_thread['threadlink']}">{$similar_thread['subject']}</a>
<div class="smalltext">{$similar_thread['profilelink']}</div>
</div>
<div class="align_center smalltext col-sm-1 hidden-xs" data-width="7.5%" data-lang="{$lang->replies}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$similar_thread['tid']});">{$similar_thread['replies']}</a></div>

<div class="align_center smalltext col-sm-1 hidden-xs" data-width="7.5%" data-lang="{$lang->views}">{$similar_thread['views']}</div>

<div class="smalltext col-sm-3 align_right">
<a href="{$similar_thread['lastpostlink']}" data-lastpost-time="{$lastpostdate}">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$lang->by} {$lastposterlink}<br />
{$lastpostdate}
	</div>
  </div>

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) remove position:relative;
.post_controls .postbit_buttons a span {
 padding-left:0;
 width:20px;
 /*position:relative;*/
 top:-6px;
 left:2px;
 font-size:0;
}

Just keep reporting the bugs and the author can update it for future releases. It's a large task to make something like MyBB responsive so I wouldn't be surprised if you come across a few bugs. I've also noticed a small error with the reputation system page, I'll have to return here and post the fix.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31