MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
That's good to hear. Smile
Thanks for a great Theme!

I have a problem, although, I am not sure it is in the theme: My forum is in Danish, and there are two strings I simply cannot find so I can translate them: "Posts" and "Threads" which is showing the post and threads counts on the overview page:

[Image: count.png]

Any idea where to find those?
(2018-06-26, 11:13 AM)Kim Ludvigsen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for a great Theme!

I have a problem, although, I am not sure it is in the theme: My forum is in Danish, and there are two strings I simply cannot find so I can translate them: "Posts" and "Threads" which is showing the post and threads counts on the overview page:

[Image: count.png]

Any idea where to find those?

Go to
Admin Panel » Template Sets » BootBB Templates » Edit Template: forumbit_depth2_forum
You can find them near line 23 and 24. Smile
Thanks!

By the way, a small bug: If one is using the My Advertisements plugin, the ad below the posts hides the pop op edit box (when clicking the Edit button). It can be fixed by adding a z-index.
Template: postbit_edit
Change:
<div id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none">
to
<div id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;z-index:1000">

Kind regards
Kim Ludvigsen
I'm not sure what is going on?? I'm actually really confused, haha, and any assistance would be outstanding!

When I am logged in, this is how my thread is displayed:
Link

But when I log out and view the site as a guest, this is what I see:
Link

Plugins I have installed are;
Enhanced Account Switcher 2.7.1
Online Today 2.0.3
OUGC Pages 1.0
PHP and Template Conditionals 2.1
Plugin Uploader 1.2.2
Thread Descriptions 1.1
user postbit choice is classic and default theme settings are not classic postbit , this is not bug only settings difference
Thank you!!
Hello
I have just downloaded the theme and I really like the responsive options. But I am facing a problem. Whenever I choose the base color, no change takes place. It retains the same color as default. I have cleared the cache and removed it as default but still the same.

Am I missing something here?
Hi. I'm triying this wonderful theme but ai have a question. How can i change the color of forum? there are 10 differents colors to chooe, really?

thank you and sorry for my bad english
(2018-07-02, 09:04 AM)hwmana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I have just downloaded the theme and I really like the responsive options. But I am facing a problem. Whenever I choose the base color, no change takes place. It retains the same color as default. I have cleared the cache and removed it as default but still the same.

Am I missing something here?

There maybe some plugin or JavaScript that maybe conflicting. May I have your forum url?

(2018-07-08, 10:52 AM)Unkash Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm triying this wonderful theme but ai have a question. How can i change the color of forum? there are 10 differents colors to chooe, really?

thank you and sorry for my bad english

Go to admin cp > themes and templates > click on the theme > scroll to the bottom where you will see a dropdown with color choices. Choose your color and click save.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31