MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
In the latest version, when you go to select a color it does not work because

darkred= Dark Red

The space between Dark Red throws an error
needs to be

darkred=DarkRed
for it to work
(2018-09-08, 06:46 AM)albano Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme!
I've run into some issues. I'll start by saying that embeded videos won't display. Say you emebed a youtube video:

[video=youtube]URL[/video]

An empty space will display, except the video.

If I switch back to my existing theme, I get to see embeded videos again. Huh

I'm bumping my response to see if anybody can replicate this issue or if this is just me. I've install the theme on a fresh mybb install and get the same behavior.
(2018-09-15, 03:59 AM)albano Wrote: [ -> ]
I've run into some issues. I'll start by saying that embeded videos won't display. Say you emebed a youtube video:

I'm bumping my response to see if anybody can replicate this issue or if this is just me. I've install the theme on a fresh mybb install and get the same behavior.

I have the same theme and I can confirm that adding videos does not work.
DO you have an ssl installed on your forum?

EDIT:::::

Figured it out go to your acp>>Templates and Styles>>Templates>>BootBB>>Video MyCode Templates>>video_youtube_embed

Chance from
Quote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

to

Quote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(2018-09-15, 04:06 AM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-15, 03:59 AM)albano Wrote: [ -> ]

I have the same theme and I can confirm that adding videos does not work.
DO you have an ssl installed on your forum?

EDIT:::::

Figured it out go to your acp>>Templates and Styles>>Templates>>BootBB>>Video MyCode Templates>>video_youtube_embed

Chance from
Quote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

to

Quote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That did it!
i got problem with this theme, i cant attach any file. but if i switch to default mybb theme,i can attach file.

please help me

sorry for my bad english
I am using this at forums.iwstv.com however, I cant seem to center the logo at top of my forum. I tried a couple things I was able to search, but no luck so far. Help?
Hi Anurag, Public Poll: Give users the ability to see which user voted on which option(s). is now working, users have voted is not showing

EDITED --------- SOLVED

this themes just missing

{$userlist}
Issue with Theme Color
i've tried all those themes in Admin CP>Themes>Boot> Bottom Settings
I also added custom css options as described on previous pages
Error: no Changes of colors at all Sad What am i missing here?

Issue with Header Menu Sticky
I followed your instruction:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-216279...pid1306312

Also if you enforce top menu to scroll with page, its covering the Panel (Admin CP, Logout) below Main Menu,
so you can not access Admin CP  on mobile
Hello,

i can not log in anymore since the last update.
The message comes: wrong authorization code! Are you accessing this feature in the usual way? Please go back and try again.

The login works in the default theme.

Ciao Maik
(2018-11-13, 07:44 PM)maiurb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i can not log in anymore since the last update.
The message comes: wrong authorization code! Are you accessing this feature in the usual way? Please go back and try again.

The login works in the default theme.

Ciao Maik

https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31