MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Go to Templates, Myalerts Templates, myalerts_headericon

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" style="color: #fff;" class="register btn btn-xs btn-primary" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?modal=1&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;">{$lang->myalerts_alerts}
        ({$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']})</a>
Just found this theme, with a few tweaks it works great for what I need.

I can't seem to figure out how to change the header background, ie the f8f8f8 background behind where the logo and upper navigation are? If I change the background in container it changes the whole forum container background.

Please see attachment, also where in the css is the border colour for the pointed area?

Finally when starting a new post, replying or whatever, the editing text area only loads for a second or two then shows as in the 2nd attachment!

Thank you for a wonderful theme.
(2019-06-14, 07:01 AM)cornishstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Just found this theme, with a few tweaks it works great for what I need.
I can't seem to figure out how to change the header background, ie the f8f8f8 background behind where the logo and upper navigation are? If I change the background in container it changes the whole forum container background.
Please see attachment, also where in the css is the border colour for the pointed area?
Thank you for a wonderful theme.

What is your forum url?

(2019-06-14, 07:01 AM)cornishstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Finally when starting a new post, replying or whatever, the editing text area only loads for a second or two then shows as in the 2nd attachment!

Open templates > BootBB > Ungrouped templates and click options on codebuttons, then click revert to default.
Also go to the themes section for BootBB and scroll down to the options and find Editor Style. Choose the default theme and hard refresh using CNTRL + F5.
Hello comrades

MyBB Captcha doesn't show up in the https://foro.guitarravallenata.com/membe...ion=lostpw page of my forum. However, if you switch to the Default theme, the captcha appears.

Running MyBB 1.8.20
BootBB 2.5

Please, assist in resolving issue.
Thanks iAndrew for your help privately.

Wondered if anyone could help on the final couple of other questions I have.

Where in the css can I change the font colours for the top menu and the other area circled in the attachment (which is too dark)?

Finally, is there an option to control the overall width of the forum container so I make it slightly wider?
BootBB 2.6 was released to make it compatible with MyBB 1.8.21
Important: BootBB will work best with the corresponding version of MyBB. If you use old version of MyBB, find an old build of BootBB that is compatible with it!

Support for MyAllerts was added (but you need to edit 3 templates, instructions are in the package)
MentionMe also works but needs a tweak to position popup window in SCEditor, write here if you need help with this. I am working with MentionMe author to help resolve this.

There is important information about SCEditor, please read release notes: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...1&bid=3993
If your MyBB version is less than 1.8.21, do not use BootBB 2.6 as SCEditor will probably not work.
Hello good afternoon. I love this topic, it's my favorite, but I have a doubt. When I try to switch between classic view and horizontal view does not work, no change occurs. I would like the user profile to appear in a column on the left, and the Post on the right.

How could I do it?
It works fine on my forum.

You need to make the change in UserCP -> Edit Options -> Display posts in classic mode.

To set the default for new users, you do the change in AdminCP

But if forum is viewed on a mobile phone, then there is no sufficient place on the left and only option is above post.
Hi, I have a problem. I have this template installed next to the "MyAlerts" alert system. Could the blue box be changed color? When someone receives an alert message, it appears red and barely distinguishes with blue.

[Image: Sin-t-tulo-1.png]
You can make the button yellow by editing template header_welcomeblock_member

replace in the javascript code:

btn-info

with

btn-warning

I may change it for the theme as well in next version
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31