MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
and how can i do to center logo? thx so much

edit to add:

i'm trying differents colors and red work fine, blue work fine, other color doesnt work. when i choose a otrher color, forum display the blue one

too, i'm trying change backgroung color around logo, but i dont get it
Would be good if you added a demo forum so we can test out its features
www.unkash.es

this is my test forum

thx
I've found an issue, but it's easy to fix! I use a custom MyCode that lets users float images, but with this theme we ran into a problem:

[Image: 8uGBK3j.png]

However! All it took to fix was this:
.post_body {
overflow: hidden;
}

[Image: BzJC6MR.png]

All better! :3

I am, however, still having some trouble with MyAlerts if anyone wants to try helping me out there.
I have used this theme but I face login, logout, registration error after updating mybb to the latest version.. Please fix this issue..

Thank you
(2018-07-12, 06:35 AM)ALBDROID Wrote: [ -> ]I have used this theme but I face login,  logout,  registration error after updating mybb to the latest version..  Please fix this issue..

Thank you

You need to read some of the threads that have already discussed this issue.

You can also find this in your AdminCP - Look at both screenshots.

[Image: d1a9dac3f698b51ce24fa0edd1cfecdb.png]

[Image: d597ad6fc048f453847b564dc16eb01f.png]
(2018-07-08, 11:36 AM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-02, 09:04 AM)hwmana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I have just downloaded the theme and I really like the responsive options. But I am facing a problem. Whenever I choose the base color, no change takes place. It retains the same color as default. I have cleared the cache and removed it as default but still the same.

Am I missing something here?

There maybe some plugin or JavaScript that maybe conflicting. May I have your forum url?

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. http://hardwaremana.com/forums/ is the forum url.

I select the color in the theme settings and save but no change is visible on the forum. I wan to use the color #944dd3. Is there anything else I would have to do?
hi whenever i wanna change the base color from bootbb template i get this error messages

Quote:
  • The defined color set "" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

i want it in red or darkred, but no color is working always get the message

on the default theme i can change the color
Mybb Version 1.8.17
BootBB Version 2.3 (latest)
(2018-07-31, 11:11 PM)Ansager Wrote: [ -> ]hi whenever i wanna change the base color from bootbb template i get this error messages

Quote:
  • The defined color set "" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

i want it in red or darkred, but no color is working always get the message

on the default theme i can change the color
Mybb Version 1.8.17
BootBB Version 2.3 (latest)

Go to the theme, Scroll to the very bottom where you can see "Manage Colors"

[Image: 584f614318b79c8eeafb8c1fa8e9616f.JPG]

Change "Dark Red" to "DarkRed" (Remove the space in between 'dark' and 'red')

Click on save theme properties.

Now try to choose any of the colors.
Nice theme!
I've run into some issues. I'll start by saying that embeded videos won't display. Say you emebed a youtube video:

[video=youtube]URL[/video]

An empty space will display, except the video.

If I switch back to my existing theme, I get to see embeded videos again. Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31