MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
^ toggling may be done by using jQuery [just as example see this external link]

[Edit]

for updating the theme, this thread can be helpful => guidance link
(2020-06-03, 06:57 PM)forumfreund Wrote: [ -> ]I see, thank you.

But I think the toggling method would be a nice feature.

Is there a way to update to new bootBB versions after I have altered the CSS and the templates?

For the theme selector to show, you need to have this setting activated:

Configuration - General Configuration - Show Theme Selector in Footer
Hello,

I may be looking in the wrong places, but when using BootBB on mobile, the Pagination shows Prev and Next only. Is there a way to bring back the numbers so users can flick between rather than having to "next" through the list?
Even on mobile, you should have a small arrow that opens a page selection box if your BootBB is no older than 12 months.
Also check if you have enabled this option:

General Configuration - Show Jump To Page form in Pagination
(2020-06-17, 09:25 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]Even on mobile, you should have a small arrow that opens a page selection box if your BootBB is no older than 12 months.
Also check if you have enabled this option:

General Configuration -  Show Jump To Page form in Pagination
Sure is enabled. Just installed the latest version to make sure,
best I get is -
 [Image: rswPY1o.jpg]

users complain they have to keep hitting next to get to the last page.

Now im wondering if Pagination is the correct term.

seems to be affected by "Maximum Page Links in Pagination" Which if I set to 2 or 3, I can now at least jump to the last page. If I select 0 or 5, I only get the above, so thats good enough Smile
You are right, if you set "Maximum Page Links in Pagination" to a higher number it will not allow the "Jump To Page" dropdown to appear.  If I set it to 2, then I need a thread with at least 4 pages for the dropdown to appear.

You can disable mobile version of paging by going to BootBB theme and editing responsive.css
Find ".pagination > .pagination_page," and remove it (with the comma after it).

After the edit the css block should look like:

.forumbit_subforums, .forumbit_moderators, .forumbit_description, .threadbit_rating, .threadbit_pagination, .forumdisplay_sorting_options, .pagination > .pages, .thead_links a span {
display:none;
}

Then you can increase "Maximum Page Links in Pagination" above 5 for more page links. But in this case you also need to edit global.css and find this block:

.pagination {
}

edit it to look like this:

.pagination {
    font-size: 78.6%;
    padding-top: 10px;
    margin-top:9px;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    line-height: 2.3;
  }

I will include these changes in the theme on the next release.
Thanks! This is awesome

(2020-06-18, 11:58 AM).panayot Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, if you set "Maximum Page Links in Pagination" to a higher number it will not allow the "Jump To Page" dropdown to appear.  If I set it to 2, then I need a thread with at least 4 pages for the dropdown to appear.

You can disable mobile version of paging by going to BootBB theme and editing responsive.css
Find ".pagination > .pagination_page," and remove it (with the comma after it).

After the edit the css block should look like:

.forumbit_subforums, .forumbit_moderators, .forumbit_description, .threadbit_rating, .threadbit_pagination, .forumdisplay_sorting_options, .pagination > .pages, .thead_links a span {
display:none;
}

Then you can increase "Maximum Page Links in Pagination" above 5 for more page links. But in this case you also need to edit global.css and find this block:

.pagination {
}

edit it to look like this:

.pagination {
    font-size: 78.6%;
    padding-top: 10px;
    margin-top:9px;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    line-height: 2.3;
  }

I will include these changes in the theme on the next release.
Great! I hope the future will have more interesting articles like that
New version of BootBB compatible with MyBB 1.8.23 released.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...1&bid=4467

Step by step instructions how to upgrade existing BootBB forums are available in Installation.rtf file.
New version of BootBB to address MyBB 1.8.24 security release.

To avoid full theme upgrade, you can only change codebuttons template manually (but first upgrade to MyBB 1.8.24).

Replace 

bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1823

with

bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1824

There are also some minor changes to two css files to fix some issues with MyAlerts and image centering in posts. If you want to do them read release notes:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...1&bid=4484
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31