MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(2019-02-12, 04:35 AM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-10, 06:38 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-10, 12:09 AM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin works well in all 'editor styles' (mybb, office, ...)  but only FAIL with the editor style MONOCONS

Editor styles are not related to the theme (theme does not modify these styles). You can try if plugin works with default theme and if you still have the problem then contact plugin author. I personally could not make this plugin show a button in any theme (but maybe it is because I did not enter an imgur key)

ok, thanks
My logo is color black, I need change the background the hight header, example. I like blue scheme, but I only like background high header. with BLACK
Where It change???

Is it possible to adjust your logo to have a white or lighter color outline?

That way your logo will still show up mostly black, but can be seen with the lighter color outline in any of the darker color schemes.
[attachment=41528 Wrote:Serpius pid='1324094' dateline='1549975776']
(2019-02-10, 12:09 AM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin works well in all 'editor styles' (mybb, office, ...)  but only FAIL with the editor style MONOCONS

Editor styles are not related to the theme (theme does not modify these styles). You can try if plugin works with default theme and if you still have the problem then contact plugin author. I personally could not make this plugin show a button in any theme (but maybe it is because I did not enter an imgur key)

ok, thanks
My logo is color black, I need change the background the hight header, example. I like blue scheme, but I only like background high header. with BLACK
Where It change???

That way your logo will still show up mostly black, but can be seen with the lighter color outline in any of the darker color schemes.

dear friend, 
my logo is like your user picture, it uses a black background, the logo uses gold letters and black background.
Then I can not change the color of the black background, for a lighter or white one, the white gold letters do not distinguish well.
And as I said the BLUE color scheme I like (the dark color schemes I do not like), I just want to change the background of the upper part of the header, as indicated.
(2019-02-12, 02:54 PM)americanteam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-12, 12:49 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

ok, thanks
Where It change???

dear friend, 
my logo is like your user picture, it uses a black background, the logo uses gold letters and black background.
Then I can not change the color of the black background, for a lighter or white one, the white gold letters do not distinguish well.
And as I said the BLUE color scheme I like (the dark color schemes I do not like), I just want to change the background of the upper part of the header, as indicated.

Well, then, instead of using a black background, use the transparent background so that the word 'Golden' will appear in virtually all types of background colors. That's what I did with my logo for my website.

People think that my website logo has the same background color as the header template section (where logos are typically located), but it is not because the background is transparent.

But, if you insist on having a black background around the word 'Golden' that will limit your options.

Just saying.
Thanks for all
Now I  was reviewing the legend of the forum, but it was absent.
So I made this code (add in INDEX) but I could not put it in the center.
I hope help.

after {$forums}
<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">	

<dt>&nbsp;<span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"  ><i class="fa fa-comments fa-3x"></i></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>
	<dt>&nbsp;<span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-3x"></i></span>&nbsp:</dt>
	<dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>
	<dt>&nbsp;<span class="forum_status forum_offclose" title="{$lang->forum_closed}"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-3x "></i>&nbsp:</span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_closed}</dd>
	<dt>&nbsp;<span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"><i class="fa fa-link fa-3x "></i></span>&nbsp:</dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>

</dl>
MyBB 1.8.20 included an upgrade to jQuery 3.0.0. This appears to have broken the count-up code for the board stats.

It's not important, but it is quite noticeable!
I will release a new version of the theme soon. To fix this issue right now you can download this:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imakew...nts.min.js

rename it to waypoints.min.js and upload it to images/bootbb/js/

and refresh browser
Thanks, but I'm afraid it's worse than before Sad . If I put that file on, then the countup works again the first time it scrolls down. However, when I scroll up and then down again, the count-up resets (it didn't do this before) - and, worse, it gets stuck about halfway.

Is there another file that needs to be updated?
(2019-03-03, 12:17 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I'm afraid it's worse than before Sad . If I put that file on, then the countup works again the first time it scrolls down. However, when I scroll up and then down again, the count-up resets (it didn't do this before) - and, worse, it gets stuck about halfway.

Is there another file that needs to be updated?

Sorry, my test site has only 12 posts and did not show the problem.

Try also repacing jquery.counterup.min.js with this:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciroma...rup.min.js
Thanks a lot Big Grin . All appears to be fixed now!
New version 2.5 of BootBB uploaded

Changes:

- compatible with MyBB 1.8.20
- 'View New Posts' and 'View Todays Posts' moved from Misc to the main Menu. Also made them shorter in ougc_customlang.lang.php by removing 'View' from the string. 
- fix for animated stat counters on home page that stopped working with MyBB 1.8.20
- added "undo poll vote" link
- addes space after thread prefix (like "Poll: ")
- removed breadcrumb navigation when empty
- color improvements for darkbackground subtheme (new PM message and others)
- better display of calendar on small screens
- report popup missing 'Other reason' text field
- updated Installation.rtf with Upgrading instructions and 'Thank You/Like' plugin integration instructions
- easier navigation in threads for screen readers (h1 tags)
- some minor bugfixes

Modified files:

- ougc_customlang.lang.php
- all files in jscripts folder
- Installation.rtf

many templates and css changed which means you need to upload the theme file BootBB-theme.xml

I have added Upgrade instructions to Installation.rtf to help you with upgrade process

You can see a demo of latest version at https://mybb.panayot.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31