MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(2020-03-04, 04:23 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]See my post above.

You need to use BootBB 2.5 if your version of MyBB is so old. I believe this will fix the editor problem.
yes it did

thank you so much sir it fix it
time to update mybb
The newly added smiles do not appear in the list.
twenty four more is not visible.
How do we solve this problem.

[Image: 9HMCRJ.png]

The smile emoticons I just added appear here.

[Image: LM1TL3.png]
If you add the new smilies in Admin - Configuration - Smilies, it should work.
newly added smiles do not appear in the list.
on more pages.
New smiles appear in the standard theme.
I am loving the dark theme, but I would like to add some light borders to the text entry fields...primarily in the registration form and such.  What is the easiest way to do so, please?
^ @RocketFoot looks like you are using a different theme !

Edit: anyway, you can change border color used for input.textbox in global.css of the theme
(2020-03-11, 01:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @RocketFoot looks like you are using a different theme !

Edit: anyway, you can change border color used for  input.textbox in global.css of the theme

Sorry guys...I just got this domain and installed a fresh MyBB Forum!  Didn't update signature yet!

It's www.paguntalk.com

I got the borders fixed but now I need to increase the font size of the thread titles that appear in forumthread view and search results?  They are the same size as the author's name and a little confusing.
You can add at the end of global.css:

.subject_new, subject_old {
    font-size: 115%;
}

(2020-03-10, 03:53 PM)arhavili Wrote: [ -> ]newly added smiles do not appear in the list.
on more pages.
New smiles appear in the standard theme.

Can't reproduce your problem.
Added a new smiley to my forum and it showed in the new post list of smilies with BootBB
smilieinsert_getmore

There is a problem with this template. When you click on more, the newly added smiles do not appear in that list.(Google translate).
new smiley emoticons do not appear where I marked in the picture.

[Image: 1Gz1db.png]
The link works on my forum.

It should open this url:

/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=MyBBEditor&modal=1

Maybe you are not running the latest mybb and latest BootBB versions.

I have no idea how to help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31