MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
An issue I have been facing is that the following code doesn't central align images. It only works with text. I am assuming it has something to do with BootBB.
[align=center][img]image[/img][/align]

I made a workaround by adding in a custom MyCode "[img align=]". But that solution is not perfect as many of the members, especially the new ones go for the former method, that doesn't work in BootBB. Also, when someone clicks on 'full edit' for their post, it "[img align=center]" automatically gets turned to "[img]" for some reason, making them to add the "align=center" part again.

Is this an issue with the theme and if yes, how can I correct it?
It should be working correctly in BootBB. Maybe you do not have the latest version of the theme. Check your global.css file for BootBB. You should have these things there:

/* bootstrap makes images a block so they do not obey 'text-aling' of parrent div. Fix: */
div.mycode_align[style="text-align: center;"] img.mycode_img {
margin: 0 auto;
}
div.mycode_align[style="text-align: right;"] img.mycode_img {
margin: 0 0 0 auto;
}

If not, try adding them at the end of the file. Then refresh browser with ctrl + f5 or cmd + shift + R
just a quick question, how to change the "Forum" Text in the Navbar ? it seems its missing Smile
[attachment=43454]
Check your inc/languages/german folder. It should contain this file:

ougc_customlang.lang.php

inside the translation string for 'Forum' is 'theme_bootbb_header_forum'

if you do not have this file, copy it from english folder and translate to german.

if you do not have it in the english folder, read the bootBB installation instructions.
hi,
thank you, but it is present and theres also the
$l['theme_bootbb_header_forum'] = 'Forum';
string in it, but it downt show up :o
Check if plugin "OUGC Custom Language" is activated
(2020-11-10, 12:39 AM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]Check if plugin "OUGC Custom Language" is activated

dang....thank you Smile
thank yiu all for your great points
yes ! perfect support, sorry, to be so dumb, on many things (.....ill come from other System)... so its wow ! what u do as support Smile
(2020-11-04, 09:58 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]It should be working correctly in BootBB. Maybe you do not have the latest version of the theme. Check your global.css file for BootBB. You should have these things there:

/* bootstrap makes images a block so they do not obey 'text-aling' of parrent div. Fix: */
div.mycode_align[style="text-align: center;"] img.mycode_img {
margin: 0 auto;
}
div.mycode_align[style="text-align: right;"] img.mycode_img {
margin: 0 0 0 auto;
}

If not, try adding them at the end of the file. Then refresh browser with ctrl + f5 or cmd + shift + R
Sorry for the very delayed response but this did not work even after I added that to my stylesheet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31