MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB - Responsive Multicolor MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How does the font size in the red box change? Thank you.
You can add in global.css:

.h4, h4 {
    font-size: 18px;
}

(change 18 to watever you like)

This could affect some other text as well. I am not sure.
(2019-04-09, 12:53 AM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]You can add in global.css:

.h4, h4 {
    font-size: 18px;
}

(change 18 to watever you like)

This could affect some other text as well. I am not sure.

Thank you very much! I have finished the modification, it is perfect Smile

(2019-03-11, 04:50 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]New version 2.5 of BootBB uploaded

Changes:

- compatible with MyBB 1.8.20
- 'View New Posts' and 'View Todays Posts' moved from Misc to the main Menu. Also made them shorter in ougc_customlang.lang.php by removing 'View' from the string. 
- fix for animated stat counters on home page that stopped working with MyBB 1.8.20
- added "undo poll vote" link
- addes space after thread prefix (like "Poll: ")
- removed breadcrumb navigation when empty
- color improvements for darkbackground subtheme (new PM message and others)
- better display of calendar on small screens
- report popup missing 'Other reason' text field
- updated Installation.rtf with Upgrading instructions and 'Thank You/Like' plugin integration instructions
- easier navigation in threads for screen readers (h1 tags)
- some minor bugfixes

Modified files:

- ougc_customlang.lang.php
- all files in jscripts folder
- Installation.rtf

many templates and css changed which means you need to upload the theme file BootBB-theme.xml

I have added Upgrade instructions to Installation.rtf to help you with upgrade process

You can see a demo of latest version at https://mybb.panayot.com/

I really like the BootBB theme, I think, I will always use it,
I made a lot of changes to the content of global.css. When I encounter the BootBB update theme in the future, how can I keep the modified content of global.css?
Thank you
Congrats for theme! I am planing to switch from Square but I try to solve some issues:
- can you integrate the compatibility with My Alerts plugin (a deal breaker for me)  ?
- can I put a background image behind the logo, covering all the top header, like it does now on my forum?
- I want brown colors and for this reason I have edited pink.css in   Templates & Style / BootBB.  After a test, I decided that I want to change the nuance with other HEX number. Surprise, the color remains unchanged when I browse the forum with Chrome (Android) but it does change when I browse the forum by Chrome in Windows (desktop)
- Can you put a button to switch mobile / desktop  and vice versa, in footer? For now I use your theme for mobile. 
- I read your post about changing the font family in headerinclude but how to effectively change the font of the titles in threads, forums, links and even in posts etc? The default font are not for me. And wich line affect the color of the titles of threads and forums?
- how to decrase the space between post and signature? In fact, there is a grey line between (built by points) that I want to delete and after decrease the space between signature and the black line above.

Thanks,
Hello MyBB support team

How can I make the users' group appear in the mobile version? Only the users' title appears.
How to configure and customize footer social icon link and about us text

[attachment=41797]
(2019-05-26, 12:34 PM)Sudipto Wrote: [ -> ]How to configure and customize footer social icon link and about us text

Go to Styles & Templates > Templates > Footer Templates > footer

Search twitter and facebook and replace # with your URL (<a href="#")
myalerts page is broken when using the bootbb theme
^ what exactly is broken ? provide image so that the issue can be checked
Hi! Thank you for the theme.

I can't make many other plugins show up with it though.

This one for example:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-206710.html

Also I would like to make new buttons, I feel frustrated:

[attachment=41830]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31