MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Permission Problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
There is no mention of it in your php info. Then again there isn't a Loaded Modules heading either. As Matt said there is no known cause of this other than Mod_Security.
cant i just give one of you permission to scan my files on the forum?i got WHM wich makes it easy to allow use of Cpanel.
I don't see what we'd be looking for, assuming the CHMODs are the standard settings there's nothing we'd be able to see. Your host is the best person to ask.
What would he know?
Well seeing as he's the one who's running the server, much more than us... Undecided This is a server configuration error, how do we know what the settings are??
Find this stupid but heres how it goes

softlayer>Jixhost>xantos>me

My webhost bought master reseller off jixhosting Toungue so who do i ask?
Whoever you're paying...?? This is a reseller of a reseller then or something... odd setup. mod_security will very likely be enabled somewhere higher up the chain then.
When will the beta 1.6 be out? I want to be the very first tester so i dont suffer from this >_<
As always, whenever it's ready. You shouldn't use a beta on a live site though. And anyway, you can already get this fixed if you tell your host to tell their host to fix it.
lets hope for the best ,my host is getting moved to server 13 cause the one we are on has HDD problems so lets hope for the best today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18