MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Permission Problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Then I'd ask your host again, as I said, I can't think of anything else ever having cuased it.
Thanks to Matt's advice, my host whitelisted and now I can access the Admin CP pages. However, they're plain text, not the way they used to be. Have I deleted something I shouldn't have?
That's odd... check the CHMODs of the ./admin/ folder, particularly the ./admin/styles/ folder; this folder, and folders within should be 755, files within should be 644.
Thanks once again, Matt - some of the folders were 744, so I have changed them and all seems well!

Now, do I have the courage to upgrade to 1.4.6? Scary...
Yay Big Grin

Hehe, don't be scared Toungue What version are you upgrading from??
hi all people i have problem with Admin Cp Permisssion please helping me
i can access to admin cp but i can not see another link and i see 403 Error
i see my .htaccess i have command for turn off mod security \
but i have now this problem \i checked all folder admin for Chmod all folder is 755 and all file is 644 please help me urgent thanks .
im confused about this :HUH:
Why exactly are you confused...?? If you tell us, we can help you... we can't read your mind.
I have a problem with the ACP styles, I can't change them. Perhaps, it is, becouse I have been move forum to another server. How to fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18