MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Permission Problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Did you use the changed files package on the 1.4.13 blog announcement?? If you did, that's specifically for people running 1.4.12, as it says. Use the 1.4.12 changed files package, and then use the 1.4.13 changed files package again.
Thanks will do as you suggest.
Sorted and appears to be working fine.

Thanks
I uploaded the files from the 1.4.12 version and then uploaded changed_files_1413.zip and everything works fine again
First let me say that I am completely new to all this stuff and completely ignorant..for now. I have successfully installed Mybb and can login but when I go to the admin cp it says this:

"Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Go to landownerforum.­com
Search landownerforum.com for mybb admin index
Search on Google:"

Please remember if you reply to this that I am not up to speed on all the lingo you guys use. Smile
Any suggestions or help is much appreciated. Thanks!
When I go to that URL I just get a justhost.com landing page...
yeah for some reason it's making me put a "/mybb" after the domain name. Like this: landownerforum.com/mybb. How do I fix it to where I don't have to put the /mybb at the end?

Thanks,
You would have put the files in a folder called mybb then. The mybb folder will be in a folder called public_html or something similar, put the MyBB files in here directly.
I assume you are talking about in my cPanle file manager. if so, then they are already in my public_html folder. Hmmm. ?
They wouldn't be displaying when you go to http://landownerforum.com/mybb/ if they weren't in a folder called mybb Smile PM me FTP login details and I'll move them...
on the other issue with the admincp here is the reply from my host:
"Dear Daniel,

I can confirm you that the mod_security module has been disabled for your domain
landownerforum.com
Please check now.

Let us know if you need further assistance."

Yet the problem still persists. I already changed the htaccess.txt to .htaccess too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18