MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Permission Problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thankyou
same problem here Confused

Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.britney-online.net Port 80
my forum wont let me do anything
wont let me add a forum or template... nothing

and i cant seem to get any help :s
I installed beta version in another directory and admin cp works fine, maybe patch released some weeks ago are the problem
(2010-05-17, 01:23 AM)bossspears Wrote: [ -> ]I installed beta version in another directory and admin cp works fine, maybe patch released some weeks ago are the problem

No, this problem has been there for a long time, it's fixed in the bet version. The steps in the first post explain how to fix it for 1.4.
Soo.....after I whitelisted hostgator then my site becomes unsecured but I gain functionality back? pretty steep price to pay... but understood and took the action needed.

question: so after 1.6 comes out the gate, how can I go about blacklisting it again? so my site can remain secure

Thanks
I've yet to hear of someone saying they've been hacked directly because mod_security was disabled. And when 1.6 comes, just ask them to enable it again...
I've upgraded mybb but am getting the message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_rand() in /public_html/bboard/admin/index.php on line 277

after logging in to the admincp

Any suggestions?

Regards
Singe
Nothing to do with this thread but you've not upgraded properly, you've not got all the changed files. What did you upgrade from??
Upgraded from 1411 to 1413.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18