MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Permission Problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2009-01-15, 12:01 AM)Michael83 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you contact your host about that issue?

Yes, I just asked my webhost to whitelist it, and it works now.

BTW, in the Wiki page on mod_security: [Wiki: Help:Mod_security] "To confirm that the mod_security module is installed on your server, open your PHP Info page (there is one in your forum's Admin CP). Scroll down and find the heading "Loaded Modules" and see if "mod_security" is in the list." ("Loaded Modules" does not exist in 1.4.0.4)
(2009-01-15, 01:05 AM)nicoladie Wrote: [ -> ]("Loaded Modules" does not exist in 1.4.0.4)

Look under the apache2handler heading.
Hello to all, I am new and have just stooped the Mybb 1.4.4 that serious the last one and I it install all good but when I go to the panel of the admin mistakes jump me in all the options that there is the bony(osseous) one I can neither edit anything nor see it.
Yes, have you read the first post in this thread and done what it says??
I have the file htaccess.txt now change the name for .htaccess and later not that to do leaves me to enter(approach) the adminCP
(2009-02-10, 04:38 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, have you read the first post in this thread and done what it says??

I sit(feel) it nose Englishman and have to translate it in Internet and some things do not deal because he(she) does not translate well
Read the rest of the first post carefully and follow the instructions.
If, but they cannot raise it already without mistakesConfused?
(2009-02-10, 04:43 PM)krvaM Wrote: [ -> ]If, but they cannot raise it already without mistakesConfused?

Ok, there's obviously a language barrier here. You will be able to speak your own language here: http://community.mybboard.net/forum-21.html and you may get a better answer.
Hi there folks, wonder if someone can help?
Installed a new forum today, front end all the layout is shot to peices and admin cp is throwing back an error whenever i try and do anything.

Error:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have renamed .htaccess as instructed in the wiki but this has got me scratching my head!

Url is http://www.john-hanson.co.uk/forum/

Many thanks in advance for any help
Contact your host like the first post says?? Confused

Actually, first, as it says 'An appropriate representation', make sure the admin folder is CHMOD to 755 and files inside are 644. If they are, you'll have to contact your host like the thread says.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18