MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Quote:change the templates .. recurring oh! love only comes once Smile
lol. thats true, tera. Wink
Thanks, got the template sorted now so it doesn't show peoples email. Is there a way to show what Currency they used on the Top Donators page? At the moment its just showing the amount. Also it would be nice to show peoples notes on the Top Donators page.

Another thing that would be nice is instead of showing there emails you could show there website address with a link to it.
Thanks for a great plugin. Forget about my last comment. After doing some digging in the templates pretty much everything I wanted to do can be done.

[Image: pinguyosforumtopdonator.png]

Going to look into adding website links for donators but I don't think it will be that hard to do.

Anyway thanks for this awesome plugin. Its defiantly one of my top 5 Plug-ins for MyBB, and I use a lot Smile

If anyone wants to know how-to get your Top Donators page to look like mine this is how.

Go to Templates & Styles > Templates >Global Templates > teradonate_top

And replace everything with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->front_teradonate_top_title} </title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="clear: both;">
	<tr>
		<td class="thead" colspan="5">
			<div>
				<strong>{$lang->front_teradonate_top_title}</strong>
			</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<th align="center" class="tcat" width="15%" ><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->global_teradonate_name}</strong></span>
		</th>
                <th align="center" class="tcat"  width="25%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->front_teradonate_donationnote}</strong></span>
		</th>
		<th align="center" class="tcat"  width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->global_teradonate_amount}</strong></span>
		</th>
		<th align="center" class="tcat"  width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->global_teradonate_ebank}</strong></span>
		</th>
		<th align="center" class="tcat"  width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->global_teradonate_date}</strong></span>
		</th>

</tr>
	{$donations}
	<tr>
		<td class="tfoot" colspan="5">
			</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br style="clear: both" />

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Then go to Templates & Styles > Templates >Global Templates > teradonate_top_donation

And replace everything with this:

<tr>
	<td class="trow1" align="center">
		{$top_donators['name']}
	</td>

<td align="center" class="trow2">
		{$top_donators['note']}
	</td>

<td align="center" class="trow1">
		{$top_donators['amount']} {$top_donators['currency']}	
        </td>

<td align="center" class="trow2">
	{$top_donators['ebank']}
	</td>

<td align="center" class="trow1">
		{$top_donators['dateline']}
	</td>

</tr>
Hey does anyone know how to edit the message for when a group cannot view the donation?
How do I put the donation bar in the donation page only?

http://www.tech-revolution.com

Please quote me so I can get back to you soon.
(2011-01-30, 07:00 PM)WRT Raymond Wrote: [ -> ]Hey does anyone know how to edit the message for when a group cannot view the donation?
this is not possible.. and for now it'll display a generalized msg.
(2011-02-05, 08:27 PM)itzzJake Wrote: [ -> ]How do I put the donation bar in the donation page only?

remove {$teradonate_bar} from header->header template.. and put it in donate template..
(2011-02-06, 09:20 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-30, 07:00 PM)WRT Raymond Wrote: [ -> ]Hey does anyone know how to edit the message for when a group cannot view the donation?
this is not possible.. and for now it'll display a generalized msg.
(2011-02-05, 08:27 PM)itzzJake Wrote: [ -> ]How do I put the donation bar in the donation page only?

remove {$teradonate_bar} from header->header template.. and put it in donate template..

Thannnkkk you Smile

http://www.tech-revolution.com/donate.php

Your plugin is amazing. But is there anyway to change the purple icon, to a blue one?

Thanks,
Jake
As i pointer that i found out. you should add
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"notify_url\" value=\"{$mybb->settings['teradonate_paypal_notifyurl']}

to the paypal to confirm the paypal payments actually went trough as of current if you know how to you can spoof a donation at least. Not good... should be fixed asp.
This worked great for the 1st month. Now we have a new goal to create for this month but it's saying we are already at 100% goal when we are not. Why doesn't this let you create a new goal for a new month? It has rendered it useless to us now.
Hey there. I set the goal to 74 and I have received 13 in donations but the donation progress bar is showing %136 percent achieved. That's wrong, how can I fix it?

I received two separate donations, one in CAD, and one in USD. Is this a problem?
plugin updated .. hope it will fix ur problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49