MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no. an option to be anonymous. if a registered user dont like to give his name while donating, he can select donate anonymously, so the donators name is "anonymous"
Sorry.. this option isn't included .. maybe in the coming release :)
if you are implementing options in new release, another suggestion - after confirming the donations, add an option to set the subscription time for the new user group in default, days/months/years with input boxes and custom input for the subscription starting time and ending time.

example:
default:
for how many days/months/years separately:
-------------
|               |
| input box  |   
|               | 
-------------

custom:
subscription starting time [format to be entered in inputbox:: 20-12-2010]:
-------------
|               |
| input box  |   
|               | 
-------------
subscription ending time [format to be entered in inputbox: 2-1-2011]:
-------------
|               |
| input box  |   
|               | 
-------------
think subscription module will be more suitable .. for this job..
(2010-12-23, 03:57 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-23, 01:48 AM)bluestar Wrote: [ -> ]This is brilliant, how do you add payment by GBP in the paypal only option?
I am in the UK and only have paypal it is currently only taking euro or dollars?
Thank you
I'm not sure if I got it .. GBP supported by all options except LibertyReserve ..make sure ur paypal account in GBP....

Hi my paypal is set to GBP there is no option in the Admin CP it gives you the option for
Mexican
Brazilian
Phillipine
in Paypal only?
(2010-12-23, 07:22 PM)bluestar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-23, 01:48 AM)bluestar Wrote: [ -> ]This is brilliant, how do you add payment by GBP in the paypal only option?
I am in the UK and only have paypal it is currently only taking euro or dollars?
Thank you
I'm not sure if I got it .. GBP supported by all options except LibertyReserve ..make sure ur paypal account in GBP....

Hi my paypal is set to GBP there is no option in the Admin CP it gives you the option for
Mexican
Brazilian
Phillipine
in Paypal only?
just be strong and select GBP.. GBP is supported by PayPal, Skrill and AlertPay .. .. PayPal Only means those currencies are not supported by others ..
is it necessary to have a specific currency to donate in paypal?
if i recall, a user who have paypal can donate in any currency.
Awesome! Thanks for paypal.
(2010-12-23, 07:26 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-23, 07:22 PM)bluestar Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you

Mexican
Brazilian
Phillipine
in Paypal only?
just be strong and select GBP.. GBP is supported by PayPal, Skrill and AlertPay .. .. PayPal Only means those currencies are not supported by others ..

I have done that it shows as GBP but when you go to the paypal payment page it shows as USD? my paypal url is
https://www.paypal.com/uk and should be GBP all my other payment come in as GBP
ok.. attachment updated.. pls.. re upload only 'donate.php' file and overwrite... and tell me if it works ..