MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-12-24, 10:55 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]thank u guys .. Toungue

(2010-12-24, 07:52 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]i did everything. i dont see on my forums where people go to donate?

go to urforumaddress/donate.php

if u r just not seeing the link.. this is have some explanations:
1. u r using custom theme.. maybe its a theme .. just go and check ur 'Header' templates --> Header --> see if it contain {$teradonate_donatelink}.. if not add it
2. ur group are not allowed to donate .. change ur preferences in module setting
thankyou!

now i would like to add text to your plugin. on the dropdown box of money. i would like to say what they are getting for $6.99
(2010-12-24, 07:34 PM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou!

now i would like to add text to your plugin. on the dropdown box of money. i would like to say what they are getting for $6.99

sorry but this is not possible.. drop down box of money coded only for money, however.. u can edit the templates and add ur note just above the donation table.. or wherever u want ..
Wow.. This is trully well done. One of the best thing being the ability of allowing the user to chose the donation method (instead of just have one e-bank allowed).

Thank you.
(2010-12-25, 05:06 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-24, 07:34 PM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou!

nevermind i got it

i got it nevermind sorry
(2010-12-26, 05:44 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. This is trully well done. One of the best thing being the ability of allowing the user to chose the donation method (instead of just have one e-bank allowed).

Thank you.

welcome, pleased that u like it ..
(2010-12-27, 01:35 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-26, 05:44 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. This is trully well done. One of the best thing being the ability of allowing the user to chose the donation method (instead of just have one e-bank allowed).

Thank you.

welcome, pleased that u like it ..
im sorry for all the questions. but this plugin is by far one of the best!

how would i rename the link for it. instead of it being portal.php

because i am looking to install more then one of these. how would i do that
I couldn't understand.. sorry

do u want to rename the file 'donate.php'?

so that

(2010-12-27, 01:38 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]because i am looking to install more then one of these. how would i do that

be able to install more than one copy of this module on the SAME website?

------------------

Thanks tera, already using your plugin Smile I spotted something and had to modify it to use it, not sure if it was a bug:

In teradonate.php:
<tr>
<td  class="trow1 w100"  align="center">
{$aboutyou}

Changed to:
<tr>
<td  class="trow1 w100"  align="center">
{$lang->front_teradonate_aboutu}

And hardcoded the text i wanted to add in languages/english/teradonate_front.lang.php in the front_teradonate_aboutu var.
Would be nice if you could change this through the plugin's configuration Smile
Also is it possible to remove the additional click here after the user clicks "Got to paypal" or whatever?

Great plugin keep it up Smile
Quote:Also is it possible to remove the additional click here after the user clicks "Got to paypal" or whatever?

you can display some custom page with some custom text while it displays the redirection page.
1. {$aboutu} isn't a language it contains html (input fields and others)
2. 'click here' after clicking Go to PayPal or whatever .. I intended to put it inside <noscript> tag, but forgot abt it .. will add it later in nxt release..

---------------------
Don't u know changing the files according to the licence (Creative Commons - Attribution No Derivatives) is not allowed ..?