MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
thank u SmileX,

this option isn't included .. I suppose u use my plugin only and code it like that Toungue
u can insert any user through database query.. or just make afile named add_to_donors.php or whatever and paste the following inside it
<?php

# @author Tera 2011

define('IN_MYBB', 1);
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'add_to_donors.php');
include_once './global.php'; 

# here is the user array information 2 b inserted
$donor = array('uid' => $uid, # user id of donor
			  'ogid' => $gid, # group id of donor 
			  'name' => $name, # name of donor
			  'email' => $email, # email of donor
			  'ebank' => $ebank, # ebank used values(case sensitive): 'LibertyReserve' 'AlertPay' 'Skrill' 'PayPal'
			  'amount' => $amount, # integer >= 1
			  'currency' => $currency, # three letters such as 'EUR' 'CAD'
			  'note' => $note, # optional note
			  'ip' => $ip, # ip address of donor
			  'dateline' => time(), # timestamp of donotion time
			  'confirmed' => 1
				);

if($db->insert_query('teradonate', $donor))
{
	print 'insertion done successfully';
}
else
{
	print 'insertion failed please try again';
}

?>
u can edit the array with the user data info..
Note: if u run this without editing it u'll insert 1 blank row in teradonate table.. every time u visit this file .. so edit and enjoy
make sure to delete the file from ur server when finish
never mind I fixed it.
Hi tera

I've installed your plugin and I can't get it too work.. I've installed it, set it up, and there's nothing on the index page.

I've manually went to donate.php and it says that its not set up properly...

http://forum.onlinezarada.info/donate.php

In English version it means:
"Donation settings are not set the right way, please contact the Admin."

I'm using MyBB 1.6.3 and also there's this funny screen after hitting save, after changing some stuff regarding your plugin:
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2Z/NN/1RvR0Um1/blah.png

And I have no idea what does that mean. It shows up only when I edit settings regarding Tera Donation module.

Best regards
hi TukokV
(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tera

I've installed your plugin and I can't get it too work.. I've installed it, set it up, and there's nothing on the index page.
because the plugin is not configured properly..
(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]In English version it means:
this error appears when u choose payment processor and forget to enter ur account @ that payment processor.. 4 example u check 'AlertPay' and didn't enter ur Alertpay account {where the donations will be sent} .. but most probably its the folowing:

(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MyBB 1.6.3 and also there's this funny screen after hitting save, after changing some stuff regarding your plugin:

And I have no idea what does that mean. It shows up only when I edit settings regarding Tera Donation module.

Best regards
this obviously because failing to run a fix for setting inserted { in more specific this >>
$plugins->run_hooks("admin_config_settings_change");
<<< didn't run} I don't know whether u made modifications to settings.php or not.. definitly there is something not typical.. I tried to reproduce ur error on my fresh install mybb 1.6.3 but couldn't .. if this is cannot be fixed at your side, sorry to tell u cannot use this plugin.. my plugin require to $plugins->run_hooks("admin_config_settings_change");to be run which it didn't .. its located @ line 844 on \admin\modules\config\settings.php

cheers
(2011-05-23, 04:04 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]hi TukokV
(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tera

because the plugin is not configured properly..
(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]In English version it means:
this error appears when u choose payment processor and forget to enter ur account @ that payment processor.. 4 example u check 'AlertPay' and didn't enter ur Alertpay account {where the donations will be sent} .. but most probably its the folowing:

(2011-05-23, 02:12 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MyBB 1.6.3 and also there's this funny screen after hitting save, after changing some stuff regarding your plugin:

Best regards
this obviously because failing to run a fix for setting inserted { in more specific this >>
$plugins->run_hooks("admin_config_settings_change");
<<< didn't run} I don't know whether u made modifications to settings.php or not.. definitly there is something not typical.. I tried to reproduce ur error on my fresh install mybb 1.6.3 but couldn't .. if this is cannot be fixed at your side, sorry to tell u cannot use this plugin.. my plugin require to $plugins->run_hooks("admin_config_settings_change");to be run which it didn't .. its located @ line 844 on \admin\modules\config\settings.php

cheers

Hah you know what was the problem?

When I configured tera module, I've went this way:

ACP => Configuration => Settings => Show All Settings

And then CTRL+F for tera and then edited what I could (some of the fields weren't editable). And when I edit it that way, then I get that error from the previous image. I've then double-checked settings.php to see if it saved, and it did, the email is there for AP (the payment method I chose), and everything else is set. And it's still not working.

And now I didn't go Show All Settings but I've opened tera configuration tree and edited it that way, and there was no error. Page is working now. Thank you a lot for developing this plugin, I will consider a donation when I get some amount available on my account.

Best regards and keep it up!

(2011-05-23, 04:22 PM)TucoKV Wrote: [ -> ]Hah you know what was the problem?

When I configured tera module, I've went this way:

ACP => Configuration => Settings => Show All Settings

And then CTRL+F for tera and then edited what I could (some of the fields weren't editable). And when I edit it that way, then I get that error from the previous image. I've then double-checked settings.php to see if it saved, and it did, the email is there for AP (the payment method I chose), and everything else is set. And it's still not working.

And now I didn't go Show All Settings but I've opened tera configuration tree and edited it that way, and there was no error. Page is working now. Thank you a lot for developing this plugin, I will consider a donation when I get some amount available on my account.

Best regards and keep it up!

Happy 4 seeing it working .. ; )..
welcome .. and wish u a lot of money
what's the possible error why the donate page is blank?? thank you..
(2011-05-24, 09:06 AM)lovekibummie Wrote: [ -> ]what's the possible error why the donate page is blank?? thank you..

well.. seems there is parse error in the page, coz ur ftp client added some text b4 <?php tag.. just open the file from ur ftp client and c .. maybe I'm wrong.. if u see weird characters there just remove them, save the file and upload it in ASII mode NOT binary mode
(2011-05-24, 12:26 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]well.. seems there is parse error in the page, coz ur ftp client added some text b4 <?php tag.. just open the file from ur ftp client and c .. maybe I'm wrong.. if u see weird characters there just remove them, save the file and upload it in ASII mode NOT binary mode

i've check the file and there isn't any wierd stuff before "<?php" anything else i should check??
if u can enable error reporting .. and set display error to E_ALL & E_NOTICE.. and tell me whats the error displayed ..
make sure to upload php files via ASCII mode not binary one.
u only c this regarding donate.php only?
can u edit this module settings in admin panel?
can u access index.php?module=tera_donors in admin panel?
have u put the language files in there proper location inc/languages/English ..
---------------

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49