MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-12-27, 10:16 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't understand.. sorry

do u want to rename the file 'donate.php'?

so that

(2010-12-27, 01:38 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]because i am looking to install more then one of these. how would i do that

be able to install more than one copy of this module on the SAME website?

------------------
yes. i would like to rename the donate.php to premium.php

and i would like to install more thatn one copy on the same website. for different payment options
mmmm ..that will not work .. because many things say 'donate' .. not 'premium' .. u will need to edit many themes for that to work .. and may not work

different payment options: already included, ur donators can select them from drop down menu .. so I think no need for multiple copy .. and remember that 'donate.php' take settings from database.. don't tell me u want run multiple database!!

-----------------------------------------------
those who r get annoyed from showing "Click here to continue" .. just upload 'donate.php' and overwrite the old one..
Oh according to the creative commons license I can't change the source for personal use either? (without redistributing it anywhere else?). If so, I'm sorry I'll undo my changes (although it's just 3 lines of text describing what the donation money will be used for...)

Another bug I've encountered: In the donation stats, you don't take into consideration the different currencies, so for example getting 2 donations one in AUD and one in Euro will sum up to a single number which doesn't have any meaning (for top donators, donations amount etc)
(2010-12-28, 10:54 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]If so, I'm sorry I'll undo my changes (although it's just 3 lines of text describing what the donation money will be used for...)

No Derivatives means: """ You let others copy, distribute, display and perform only original copies of your work. If they want to modify your work, they must get your permission first. """ source http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/

however u can edit the templates freely .. since they don't make any change to the original files..

(2010-12-28, 10:54 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug I've encountered: In the donation stats, you don't take into consideration the different currencies, so for example getting 2 donations one in AUD and one in Euro will sum up to a single number which doesn't have any meaning (for top donators, donations amount etc)

I don't see any problem here ..and stats are working as expected ..

whats ur database?

---------------
any1 facing such problem with stats.. pls answer!!!
Err it's not a "problem" it's more like lack of information. It treats all kind of currency like USD, Euro and Yien (just giving examples) as the same. So you'll get as top donator someone who donated 1000 Yien (which is 9 euro) and below him someone who donated 10 euro.
Thanks for giving permission, I wasn't going to change your work in any complex way just customize it slightly for my needs Smile
(2010-12-28, 05:03 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Err it's not a "problem" it's more like lack of information. It treats all kind of currency like USD, Euro and Yien (just giving examples) as the same. So you'll get as top donator someone who donated 1000 Yien (which is 9 euro) and below him someone who donated 10 euro.

aaaah I got it .. definitely this needs a currency converter.. but hey its not bad to do some calculations u know Toungue ..
(2010-12-28, 05:30 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-28, 05:03 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Err it's not a "problem" it's more like lack of information. It treats all kind of currency like USD, Euro and Yien (just giving examples) as the same. So you'll get as top donator someone who donated 1000 Yien (which is 9 euro) and below him someone who donated 10 euro.

aaaah I got it .. definitely this needs a currency converter.. but hey its not bad to do some calculations u know Toungue ..
it was working 2 min ago and now it says this
[Image: ztu0lj.png]
u missed somthing required in the settings ..

I think its Accept Donations from .. { ur group cannot make donations}
I've noticed a small bug:

The link when showing the progress bar has an issue.

The text on the button isn't clickable - you have to move the mouse to the edges (around the text) in order to click it.

I'd fix it, but my knowledge of HTML is somewhere between fail and epic fail.
ooooooooooooooooooo
One of the best plugin for mybb.
Another reason why mybb is the best.