MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Thanks for the update tera Smile Could you consider implementing the paypal check that the donation has actually been done? (as described here. Thanks
thought its not needed since no IPN is supported .. anyway .. you can add it to 'teradonate_redirect' template if you receive donations only by paypal .. or add it to php code ..in donate.php .. just search for paypal.com and add it to $additional variable .. I think t s easy ...
Thanks a lot for this awesome plugin mate. I installed in my board but i have one issue bro. When i enter amount and click to go paypal, its take long time to redirect...

Can you please help me to solve this issue mate???

you r welcome! :)
did u mean while donating.. redirecting to paypal takes too long ..?!!
if yes. .. this is cannot be any shorter.. seems its a web browser/internet speed -related problem.. I use Google chrome and its so quick.. I didn't feel if there is a redirection at all..
Hi tera,
I'm getting some troubles:
-In the settings I can't see the Donator Group for moving.
-When I confirm a donation, the user become an Admin O.o

I've already rebuild caches.
(2011-04-14, 07:26 AM)DarkJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tera,

oh! seems u have not default usergroup ids .. however: can u pls tell me
1.what ur mybb version is.
2. this problem happened with fresh install or upgrade
3. open u settings.php located in root/inc folder .. and see if $settings['teradonate_donorsgroup'] = "nochange"; is present or not

(2011-04-14, 02:18 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-14, 07:26 AM)DarkJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tera,

oh! seems u have not default usergroup ids .. however: can u pls tell me
1.what ur mybb version is.
2. this problem happened with fresh install or upgrade
3. open u settings.php located in root/inc folder .. and see if $settings['teradonate_donorsgroup'] = "nochange"; is present or not

1) 1.6.2
2) Fresh install
3) No, is not present.

Thanks
its my fault sorry ..

locate:
if(!array_key_exists($v['name'], $mybb->settings) and $v['name'] != 'teradonate_donormsg' and $v['name'] != 'teradonate_donorsgroup'):

line 592 in teradonate.php in plugins folder and ..

replace it with:
if(!array_key_exists($v['name'], $mybb->settings)):

Edit: I edited the main archive ..you can download it from there..
how to do it?
uninstall any previous version..
then upload new files .. install and enjoy
########################
thx for pointing me to this )
(2011-04-04, 07:55 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]thought its not needed since no IPN is supported .. anyway .. you can add it to 'teradonate_redirect' template if you receive donations only by paypal .. or add it to php code ..in donate.php .. just search for paypal.com and add it to $additional variable .. I think t s easy ...

OK tried to do it as you suggested so the variable came out like this:
$additional = "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"cmd\" value=\"_donations\" /><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"item_name\" value=\"{$lang->front_teradonate_donation}#$insert_id:$uid | $name\" /><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"notify_url\" value=\"{$mybb->settings['teradonate_paypal_notifyurl']}";
But it is still showing not completed donations normally Confused
I think you have bug in the plugin can you look this
http://community.mybb.com/thread-93215.html
and any advice how to resolve it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49