MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I'm not too sure about this, but if you want to try it yourself, you can install this free IIS mod_rewrite (the only free one i found):

http://www.iismods.com/

and you can try using the same Rewrite Rules as the ones for apache. I cannot say it for sure, but I may try it myself in few days.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: result() in public_html/inc/plugins/seo.php on line 501

?? whats the problem
Ahh MyBB removed that function in 1.2. Anyways, download the new zip file and it shall work.
Thanks for reporting the error.
thanks Niazi Wink
Asad_Niazi Wrote:I'm not too sure about this, but if you want to try it yourself, you can install this free IIS mod_rewrite (the only free one i found):

http://www.iismods.com/

and you can try using the same Rewrite Rules as the ones for apache. I cannot say it for sure, but I may try it myself in few days.

Well it can be much better if you do it. Lite Archive wasn't also working with IIS but with 1.20 Chris Boulton has fixed it and it's working now so I guess it is easy for you to add some codes to SEO plugin for IIS
Well, lite archive works in a different way to SEO mod. I don't really want to make urls like /seo.php/thread-title-here-id.html or showthread.php/thread-title-here-id ..

Not sure if others would like it but that might reduce a little significance of the mod for SEO.
If you decide just inform me so I'll give you the detail of the domain
Anyway we can get the titles to be all lowercase even if the title is not?

Title=title.

This would be greatly appreciated.
you can force any text to lowercase in css
text-transform: lowercase;
All I want it for it the URL, I still want the title uppercased.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31