MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Open the plugin file seo.php and find:

if ($type == 1)	{
		return $topic_url . "-t-{$topic_id}.html" . stripslashes($delimter);
	}

Add Above/Before:

$topic_url = strtolower($topic_url);

The topic URL keywords should be in lowercase now.
twitching board mesages and objects 404 not foud error..help please
Can you provide me links and the error messages you're receiving.
twitching objects link

http://www.hilalturk.com/Karayip-korsanlari-2--Alt-yaz%FD-%28Hemenpaylas%29-t-1098.html#pid2339
404 not found
Well that could be because you forgot to upload .htaccess file as the plugin said when you were activating it? Check for a .htaccess file in your forum folder to see if it exists .
hi,Asad_Niazi files upload nonexistent problem,plugin aktivated nonexistent problem,.htaccess plugin file ok, activating plugin clicking twitching objects and mesages 404 erorr not found to give,objects mesages difficullty no open,plugin activate nonexistent problem,
what my problem?

Sorry i don't no speak good english.
I think your web hosting provider doesn't supports "mod_rewrite". Can you ask your web host if they support "mod_rewrite"?
Asad_Niazi,sorry problem my, htaccess there is public_html/inc/.htaccess,from there is root directory public_html/htaccess problem is fixxed. Sorry Asad_Niazi Smile thankyou.
Asad_Niazi Wrote:
amygdela Wrote:or -la if you still can't see it Smile

BTW I'm having problems with my <title>no longer beeing displayed, there's a "|" on the top of my forums and when I click a "goto last post" link I get a header already sent error...?

//EDIT

Ahh I see now it's a 'feature' in the plugin to disable titles... why is that? I want my titles back Wink

Well, it's a feature in the plugin to remove "site name" from the titles, so probably something's messed up. Link to your board please Smile and your MyBB version. Did you install any modifications? Custom templates can also affect sometimes.

I have this problem too, was there a fix?
What's the problem you exactly have, sprout.. and version / link please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31