MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Works great!

Thank you very much!
I found a small problem, when you click "Last post" for a thread... it gives me a 404 error. But other than that it's fine.
Tikitiki Wrote:does your apache have mod_security enabled?

How can I see that?
Quote:I found a small problem, when you click "Last post" for a thread... it gives me a 404 error. But other than that it's fine.
Can you give me a link to the "Last post" link because I have tried and it's been working fine on my installs. Thanks for testing it out.

A bug relating to ":" character in the urls have been fixed. Due to some reason, it's URL escaped equilant (like %3xx) was giving forbidden errors (internal apache security related stuff maybe..) .. The zip file has been updated although I am not sure if this issue affected other servers than mine.

amygdela Wrote:or -la if you still can't see it Smile

BTW I'm having problems with my <title>no longer beeing displayed, there's a "|" on the top of my forums and when I click a "goto last post" link I get a header already sent error...?

//EDIT

Ahh I see now it's a 'feature' in the plugin to disable titles... why is that? I want my titles back Wink

Well, it's a feature in the plugin to remove "site name" from the titles, so probably something's messed up. Link to your board please Smile and your MyBB version. Did you install any modifications? Custom templates can also affect sometimes.
I can't make it work Sad I have my forum in http://www.vamist.com/forum . After I activate the plugin, the links are ok but when I acces one of them it gives me a 404 error. I've also tried to modify the .htaccess file and to change rewritebase but still doesn't work. Any ideeas?
Are you sure that your host is running Apache as server software?
yes.. it's installed by me
And you have installed the mod_rewrite extenstion for it?
yes, it's all there... and also the php module
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31