MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I have installed and activated SEO Plugin.. I wanted to know how to achieve this goal with this plugin or i need to do something else for this.. See attached Picture for details .. The numbers are actually new threads appear on board
I'm getting a blank white page on the index when I activate this plugin (every other page seems to work fine).

Running MyBB 1.4.1..
(2008-09-06, 04:04 AM)PwnEm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a blank white page on the index when I activate this plugin (every other page seems to work fine).

Running MyBB 1.4.1..

You wouldn't happen to be using the online today plugin by Crackter would you?

I'm trying to figure out the exact cause of why I get a blank white page when I'm not logged in on the index page when Crackter's online today plugin is activated.

Others have said it is working fine for them without issues, now I wonder if there is a conflict between the online today plugin and the SEO plugin.

If you have the online today plugin enabled/installed, disable it and let me know if you still have the same problem. Then try again the other way around by leaving the online today plugin enabled and disable the SEO plugin.

This is only if you have the online today plugin uploaded and activated, if you don't I guess I'll have to look elsewhere to solve my problem.
Hmmm..that seemed to have caused the problem, thanks for the heads up.

However, my online today plugin was created by Samuel, not Crackter. I guess I'll have to do without the online today plugin for now, or use a different one.
Thanks for confirming, it does indeed seem like theres a conflict between the whos online plugin and Asad's SEO modification.

Crackter's online today plugin is not the only one affected, ethernets as well as possibly others are affected by this as well.

I don't know what code is causing the trouble/conflict.
I took a quick look at the SEO plugin and it says something about "fix for online.php" perhaps that has something to do with it as the other plugin is related to that function as well, although I couldn't find any traces of "online.php" in it.
So guys is this working flawlessly? If yes then I will upgrade to myBB 1.4.x
(2008-09-09, 05:58 PM)sadiqsaad Wrote: [ -> ]So guys is this working flawlessly? If yes then I will upgrade to myBB 1.4.x

no, it has multiple issues

i had to disable it
Thx Bey Brad. I hope Asad fixes the issues.
(2008-08-14, 09:36 AM)Asad_Niazi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-13, 05:59 PM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Asad Niazi, ı activate 1.4 seo plugin but internet expoller 7 and opera index page white blank page,mozilla firefox no problem.

PHP Ver:5.2.6
MySQL 5.0.32

Please view the source of the page and please attach the html content here.

Hi Asad_Niazi, this code İnternet expoller 7.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

and there isnt any source code with opera browser.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31