MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
That worked great for the threads now how do I fix it for the forums?
wondeful work, well i think we can add some new features in it to make it further better.
Would it be hard to change the forums to site.com/f# ? And then make threads, site.com/f#/post-f-# ?
Is there any way to make who's online work with the SEO plugin...
Chadwick Wrote:Would it be hard to change the forums to site.com/f# ? And then make threads, site.com/f#/post-f-# ?
We discussed it here ago: http://spicefuse.com/Suggestion-for-SEO-mod-t-7.html ... That isn't an easy change for sure and there isn't much demand for it either, as of yet.

superfane Wrote:Is there any way to make who's online work with the SEO plugin...
You want to allow search engines to be allowed to index who's online? That shouldn't be the case as that isn't going to help you with the site ranking in search engines. And user profiles are usually useless to index.
Smile I wanted to say something else... Now, in the who's online page, it doesn't apear the page that users are viewing... For any page, it appears that they are on the main page, even if they are reading a thread
Okay thanks.
is it just me, or does this mod break attachments?
I didn't saw nothing wrong with the attachements... What problem do you have?
superfane Wrote:Smile I wanted to say something else... Now, in the who's online page, it doesn't apear the page that users are viewing... For any page, it appears that they are on the main page, even if they are reading a thread

Ohh dear, that was a nice find. Maybe that's only on 1.2 though. Try the attached seo.php file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31