MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I better tell you now that i don't use apache but another webserver which is capable of using mod rewrite, I use IE7 mainly, firefox gives different results but everything works fine if i don't use the directory structure. If you want i can setup a test board for you so you can see what i mean. I can also show you how i do the mod rewrites for the webserver via a screenshot, i could be missing something.
Thanks a lot for this MOD ... Just want to tell that when the Enable search engine friendly URLs option enabled that the MOD does not work correctly and when I disabled the Enable search engine friendly URLs I've found every thing working fine.

Home » Board SettingsServer and Optimization Options
(2008-08-08, 12:23 PM)jibbajabba Wrote: [ -> ]I better tell you now that i don't use apache but another webserver which is capable of using mod rewrite, I use IE7 mainly, firefox gives different results but everything works fine if i don't use the directory structure. If you want i can setup a test board for you so you can see what i mean. I can also show you how i do the mod rewrites for the webserver via a screenshot, i could be missing something.

Both of them should be helpful Smile .

(2008-08-08, 03:16 PM)MGadAllah Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for this MOD ... Just want to tell that when the Enable search engine friendly URLs option enabled that the MOD does not work correctly and when I disabled the Enable search engine friendly URLs I've found every thing working fine.

That's how it's expected to be. Smile You can use either of the two but not both.
(2008-08-08, 05:03 PM)Asad_Niazi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-08, 03:16 PM)MGadAllah Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for this MOD ... Just want to tell that when the Enable search engine friendly URLs option enabled that the MOD does not work correctly and when I disabled the Enable search engine friendly URLs I've found every thing working fine.

That's how it's expected to be. Smile You can use either of the two but not both.

I thought so, Thanks
(2008-08-05, 10:37 AM)Asad_Niazi Wrote: [ -> ]Post your current .htaccess file and I will modify the rules for you.

thanks a bunch. here is the current .htaccess file that is running my shop seo.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/ shop.php
RewriteRule ^reviews-([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&i=$3&p=$4&a=reviews
RewriteRule ^buy-([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z]+)-([0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&i=$3&m=$4&p=$5&a=buy
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9+_"]+)-([A-Za-z0-9+_]+)-([a-z]+)-([0-9]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&k=$3&t=$4&s=$5&p=$6
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9+_"]+)-([a-z]+)-([0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&k=$3&s=$4&p=$5
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([a-z]+)-([0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&s=$3&p=$4
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2&i=$3
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([a-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1&n=$2
RewriteRule ^page-([A-Za-z0-9+_"]+).html shop.php?a=$1
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)-([A-Za-z0-9_]+).html shop.php?c=$1
RewriteRule ^item-([A-Za-z0-9]+) shop.php?i=$1
RewriteRule ^search-([A-Za-z0-9+_"]+) shop.php?k=$1

Here is the site

Thanks again!
ok i created a test board and its a fresh install of 1.4 but the plugin won't activate:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups VALUES (NULL, 'spicefuse_seo', 'SpiceFuse SEO', 'Settings for the Search engine optimization.', 1, '');

Not sure why "1.1 beta 1" activated on my other forums but maybe it was because i had a previous version installed.
(2008-08-08, 11:31 PM)jibbajabba Wrote: [ -> ]ok i created a test board and its a fresh install of 1.4 but the plugin won't activate:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups VALUES (NULL, 'spicefuse_seo', 'SpiceFuse SEO', 'Settings for the Search engine optimization.', 1, '');

Not sure why "1.1 beta 1" activated on my other forums but maybe it was because i had a previous version installed.

It's probably because you're installing it on another host where MySQL is more strict. Try to replace:
	$db->write_query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups` VALUES (NULL, 'spicefuse_seo', 'SpiceFuse SEO', 'Settings for the Search engine optimization.', 1, '');");

With:
	$db->write_query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups` VALUES (NULL, 'spicefuse_seo', 'SpiceFuse SEO', 'Settings for the Search engine optimization.', 1, 0);");
thanks that did the trick. i've pm'd you the login details for the test board and screenshot of my url rewrite rules about the previous issue.
Hi Asad Niazi, ı activate 1.4 seo plugin but internet expoller 7 and opera index page white blank page,mozilla firefox no problem.

PHP Ver:5.2.6
MySQL 5.0.32
(2008-08-13, 05:59 PM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Asad Niazi, ı activate 1.4 seo plugin but internet expoller 7 and opera index page white blank page,mozilla firefox no problem.

PHP Ver:5.2.6
MySQL 5.0.32

Please view the source of the page and please attach the html content here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31