MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO 1.0 Beta Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@ roy, I think it might be a plugin issue.

This plugin was conflicting with another one. It worked fine as soon as I disabled the other. In my case it was the online in the last 24 hours plugin..
Asad niazi why don't you fix the problems mate?
(2008-09-14, 07:04 PM)PwnEm Wrote: [ -> ]@ roy, I think it might be a plugin issue.

This plugin was conflicting with another one. It worked fine as soon as I disabled the other. In my case it was the online in the last 24 hours plugin..

my plugins:

Dailimotion BBCode (1.0)
Akismet
Flash Tag (1.0)
Multiple reputations (2.0)
NoFollow (1.0)
Overview
It might be the NoFollow plugin. Temporarily disable it, and see if the problem persists.

If that's not it, then you could try to disable the rest one by one and see if it helps at all. Also, are you running 1.4.1? As it should work on that version for sure.
Hi,problem no plugins,problem SpiceFuse SEO plugin Add nofollow ,ı disable Nofollow (no) no problem,ı activate(yes) white blank page i.e and opera.

sory my englsih not good.
Sorry, I couldn't understand the part where you stated that you disabled the NoFollow plugin.

Did the blank page go away when you disabled NoFollow?

If it did, then you'll have to either stop using the NoFollow or this plugin until this problem gets fixed.
It would be nice to hear if there is a fix in the works for the issues we reported, specifically the conflict with the Who's Online Today plugin and guests getting a white page on the index when both these plugins are enabled.

Also there seem to be cases of blank white pages at other random times when this plugin is enabled.

Would it be possible in a future release to have SEF links in addition to SEO URL's like VBSEO does for Vbulletin?
roy says: when nofollow option is enabled plugin makes blank pages with its activation. when plugin active if you disable nofollow option it becomes normal. thats roy talking about.
I just found another issue..

The META description appears twice in threads..Not the index though. Anyone figured out how to fix this?
I guess the best way would be to re-develop it. Maybe from some other Expert.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31