MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Does anyone know how width of the columns in Advanced Stats to be adjusted? I use like gour pieces from this mode and they have similar width. I do however find that New Replies and New Threads require much more space than for instance Top Posters and Highest Ranking Members? (see attached JPG file)

I also would like to modifiy name "members" to "fellows" (specific "naming" for my own board!)

Any help?

EB[attachment=2431]
Well, the width is set in the the inc/plugins/asoi.php file itself.
Beginning from line 493 to 525, you'll see some things like
$asoiheaders .= "<td class=\"tcat\" width=\"$asoiwidth\"><strong>".$lang->asoi_most_viewed."</strong></td>";
In those lines, you can change $asoiwidth to whatever you want.

You can change members into fellows by editing the asoi.lang.php file in your language directories.
Smethead Wrote:You can change members into fellows by editing the asoi.lang.php file in your language directories.
Thank you. It works perfectly.

EB
About quick quote: what did I do wrong?

Please check http://chat2b.be/forum Sad
I guess it is because of mybb 1.1

regards
Weird that only I have that problem.
MaRio sent me a Spanish language pack for Alternative Reputation System 2.4. Download here. (other download packages have been updated)

EDIT: working plugins on MyBB 1.1
- Alternative Reputation System 2.4
- Alternative Reputation System Recount Tool 1.0
- Magnet UBB Tag 1.1
- Smilie Groups 1.0
- Thread Description 1.0
- Quick Quote 1.x
- Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread 1.1.27
- Last seen online in Postbits 1.2
- Disallow Admin Banning 1.0
- Advanced Stats on Index/Portal 2.1

IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THESE PLUGINS, REPORT THEM TO [email protected].

not or partially working on MyBB 1.1
If you don't want any problems, don't use this plugin or just don't update to MyBB 1.1 yet. I'll try to update everything asap.
So now quick quote would work for me?
destroyer Wrote:So now quick quote would work for me?
Well, actually I didn't do any file changes yet. These plugins just happen to work on MyBB 1.1. I've installed a clean version of 1.1 and tried Quick Quote 1.3 (attached). It doesn't have much changed since previous versions. I was testing some things (that's why it has a new version number). If you want to use this one, deactivate your previous version. Upload this file to your forum/inc/plugins directory and activate it.

But actually, you didn't tell me what the problem exactly was. You just said it doesn't work. Does it activate? Can you see the Q.Quote button? Do you use a different theme? ...
I can see that button, but that button does not work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30