MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thanks to imei, a security bug has been found in one of my plugins.
Everybody who has Smilie Groups installed, please update your installation by uploading and replacing the following files:
sg_smilies.php (in the main directory)
inc/plugins/smilie_groups.php (version number change)

You don't need to activate/deactivate.
The changed files are attached.

[edit]Files on download servers have been updated too[/edit]
is there anyway you are able to show the "Advanced Stats on Index/Portal" at the top of the index instead of bottom? By top I mean under the "welcome back" table.
Normally you should be able to place it everywhere you want on the index. You just have to open the index template (AdminCP >> Templates >> Modify / Delete >> Default >> Index Templates >> index), find <!-- ASOIP_2_0_I --> and place it anywhere you like in the template. If it's not in a table, you should add <table border="0"> before and </table> after it, to make it look good.
Hi, thanks for the reply, ill try it.
Smethead Wrote:Normally you should be able to place it everywhere you want on the index. You just have to open the index template (AdminCP >> Templates >> Modify / Delete >> Default >> Index Templates >> index), find <!-- ASOIP_2_0_I --> and place it anywhere you like in the template. If it's not in a table, you should add <table border="0"> before and </table> after it, to make it look good.
i ve tried that thx for ur advice.
hi Smethead,

got it working:
http://www.albumbase.com/forum/index.php

thanks again Smile
After more than a month of silence for new mods/plugins, I release another small plugin. This plugin works on the forumdisplay pages. It checks if there is/are one or more attachment(s) in one or more post(s) of a thread. If there are attachments, the plugin will display a small paperclip icon after the thread's subject.
Download available at my website or at MyBB Mods.

I'll be adding screenshots of all my mods/plugins soon.
Thanks, it works fine.
Hi, I would suggest this for your Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread mod:

Can users also be notified when a post gets modified or removed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30