MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quick question,

I changed my forum theme and now the ARS stuff isn't there. What do I do? Is it only compatable with myBB default? Also, how do I get FWS working in the new theme as well? Now that I've changed themes, FWS and ARS stuff are not visable.
Import the code modifications in the new templates.
Can you explain that in more detail? Pretend you're talking to a retard.
This new theme seems to have its own template set.
for that reason you will need to edit Admin CP > Template > Modify/Delete > Expand > Postbit Templates > postbit

Find

$post[replink]
replace with
$post[nars_replink]

now for the fws, in the same template
find
$post[userregdate]
add next to it
$post[fws_w_level]

find
$post[button_report]

next to it add

$post[fws_warnlink]

regards
We're forgetting something here. I thank you for what you've done so far, but you didn't tell me how to put back the options menu in users profiles that allow them to view eachothers reputation details and give eachother reputation points. Also, the FWS button is supposed to be in the members list as well. Reputation points should also be listed in members list.

Thanks,
I have the same problem.. there still are one or two bugs I think.
@tristan/SMM:
for ARS in profile:
Open the template member_profile under the member templates and find;
<td class="trow1"><strong>$lang->rating</strong></td>
replace it with:
<!-- NARS_2_5 -->
Find and remove:
<td class="trow1">$ratestars $ratelink</td>

for FWS in the profile:
Open the template member_profile under the member templates and find;
localtime<br />
and after it, add:
<!-- FWS_1_0 -->

@FirefoxWiz:
I don't know where the merge problem comes from. Maybe it's a conflict with an other plugin.
The ban at 100% problem should be fixed in 1.1.
Smethead Wrote:The ban at 100% problem should be fixed in 1.1.
Should be, but when my Test User got to 100% and it should have banned him, his warn automaticly dropped to 98% Sad
I would suggest for your advanced stats to make threads/posts etc. from secret or password protected forums invisible for other users who don't have access to them. (Or for everyone, or don't log them). I think this would be nice and appreciated by other users.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30