MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Has this happened more than this time? I can't seem to find a cause. Normally it checks if it's the first post that is edited and I believe only moderators and super moderators and admins have the permission to do that :/
Yes, this already the second or the third time.

UPDATE: new message:

Hallo,
Het onderwerp van uw topic werd veranderd van "Stel Je Voor!" naar "RE: Stel Je Voor!".

This user is a mod, but not on that specific forum!

E D I T: Found any solution?
destroyer Wrote:Yes, this already the second or the third time.

UPDATE: new message:

Hallo,
Het onderwerp van uw topic werd veranderd van "Stel Je Voor!" naar "RE: Stel Je Voor!".

This user is a mod, but not on that specific forum!

E D I T: Found any solution?
Nope, haven't found a solution yet. I haven't even found a cause yet Confused
Ow.. I'm waiting for your attachment Toungue
The problem with APMEMD has been fixed. More info about it here:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid38981
Thanks. Can I also change the person who has sent the message?

edit: Think I've found another bug. I can't change the settings for "your topic has beel deleted" etc. in AdminCS.
destroyer Wrote:Thanks. Can I also change the person who has sent the message?
I'm currently developing this. At this time you can set the UserID. I'll release it soon. After this is fixed:
destroyer Wrote:
edit: Think I've found another bug. I can't change the settings for "your topic has beel deleted" etc. in AdminCS.
Have you tried activating and deactivating the plugin?
Now it's working perfect.
(You said it wasn't need to re-activate it! Toungue)

"At this time you can set the UserID"

NOW, or in the future?
On the Alternative Reputation System is possible to stop members from giving no comment?
Chris Wrote:On the Alternative Reputation System is possible to stop members from giving no comment?
That can be done and I'll add it in the next version Smile

destroyer Wrote:"At this time you can set the UserID"

NOW, or in the future?
It's possible in the version I'm working on now, but it will be released in the future.

I hope to get these updates and some other plugins and updated plugins (see below) released at the end of next week. But don't get mad if I don't release them. I might have a lot of other work to do.

Things I'm working on:
Smiley Groups: will allow you to sort your smileys in groups. (yes, like the one on msghelp.net, but with my own code, so I don't steal from WDZ)
Alternative Reputation System: 2.4
Last Seen Online on Postbits: with an update so the dates from hidden members can only be seen by those who have the right to see them and probably language support.
Disallow Admin Banning: Like the one I made for RC4, but with some fixes
Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread: 1.2
Advanced Stats on Index: AND PORTAL (also a new stats type)
(Quick Quote: 1.3 with this implemented because i think it can be useful. (or maybe I'll make that a plugin on its own))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30