MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thanx man. I'll be waiting for the update Smile
get
Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/compsonlin/domains/comps2go.net/public_html/Upload/inc/plugins/nars.php on line 495

Warning: fopen(./jscripts/general.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/compsonlin/domains/comps2go.net/public_html/Upload/inc/plugins/nars.php on line 500
MyBB Error
Could not open file!

more error:
mySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'reported'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation ADD reported CHAR( 3 ) NOT NULL, ADD reason VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL
heloo there

did u try to chmod both files, general.

for the sec error

Make a php file with this code and upload it to your main directory: (just posted is post 36)
PHP Code:
<?php
require "./global.php";
global 
$db;
echo 
"DELETING ALL SETTINGS<br>";
$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name IN('nars_positive_text', 'nars_neutral_bground', 'nars_positive_bground', 'nars_negative_text', 'nars_negative_bground', 'nars_neutral_text', 'nars_warning', 'nars_text_colour', 'nars_recount_reputations', 'nars_backups', 'nars_reporters', 'nars_extra_reporters', 'nars_bantime', 'nars_warnings')");
$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups WHERE name='Alternative Reputation System Settings'");
����
echo "DELETING ALL TEMPLATES<br>";
$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE title IN('reputation2', 'reputation_add_ars', 'reputation_update', 'reputation2_report', 'reputation2_delete', 'nars_report')");

echo 
"DELETING ALL CUSTOM FIELDS";
$db->query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."reputation DROP reported , DROP reason");
$db->query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users DROP reportwarnings");
echo 
"<br>DONE";
?>
ok, now it write some problam error, but he said that the mode are works.. i cant give rep to any body..
I love it Smethead, awesome, the fixed files worked great also. Thank You.

On the next version could you create away for the users to give more than a rep to a person. Sometimes someone may do something to deserve one at another time? Just a thought. Or does your mod follow the way the rep system is currently set up? Like if I allow someone to vote more than once a day in the admin rep area, does that override your mod or work with it or does your mod eliminate that choice? Thanks again Smethead for this great mod.
hemi Wrote:I love it Smethead, awesome, the fixed files worked great also. Thank You.

On the next version could you create away for the users to give more than a rep to a person. Sometimes someone may do something to deserve one at another time? Just a thought. Or does your mod follow the way the rep system is currently set up? Like if I allow someone to vote more than once a day in the admin rep area, does that override your mod or work with it or does your mod eliminate that choice? Thanks again Smethead for this great mod.
Hi
thanks Smile it works totally different of the mybb system. but it doesn't override your choice. If you give a rep to the same user twice a day, the mod updates the rep you gave the first time. But you can only give the amount of reps a day like it is set in the admincp.

And sorry about the chmod thingy. I didn't know that could cause problems. And yes if you remove it, your db is a bit messed up. I'm trying to fix that.

darkid: uhm, there's just something wrong about one of those files. If you look a couple of posts above, you'll see that I posted a new repdetails.php page. That solves some stuff.

Sorry for all this bugs. Absorbation has told me there are still a lot of them. so I'll fix everything asap. 2.1 will be released when everything is solved.

Also there is something new on the way, but I'm not supposed to tell you things about that, so :-#
Smethead Wrote:MyBB 1.0 Mods/Plugins:
Alternative Reputation System 2 for MyBB 1.0
(Latest released version: 2.1. Currently working on: --)

Since you are already working on it and you have also very kindly agreed to make it workable for portal page, may I suggest that authors' names are also included wherever threads are shown, i.e,. Latest Threads, Most Replied-To Threads, Top Rated Threads.

Secondly, since all the information on portal page is in blocks, will it be possible to make all this information in individual blocks so that people could adjust them wherever they want?

Another things, Newest Replies box is showing newest threads also as opposed to do what its name suggests. By the way, Newest Threads block will also be a good edition.

Lastly, it should be in Admin's control to decided how much of newest replies, threads, members should be shown. I hope you will consider these things for your amazing mod. Thanx Smile
Quote:Lastly, it should be in Admin's control to decided how much of newest replies, threads, members should be shown. I hope you will consider these things for your amazing mod. Thanx Smile
That's already possible. Just go to AdminCP >> Board Settings >> Change >> Advanced Stats on index Settings >> List Length

About the author names, I won't do that, because there isn't enough room.
All others: nice idease. I'll try to get it in

EDIT: Progress for [A.S.O.I.>2<] so far:
Stats can be showed on portal pages. (Default for this is off, but can be set to on)
Quote:Secondly, since all the information on portal page is in blocks, will it be possible to make all this information in individual blocks so that people could adjust them wherever they want?
I tried this, but that doesn't work quite well. At the moment it is below the forum statistics (you have to make them appear in order to show the advanced stats)

'Newest threads' and "today's top posters" are optional to show.
Thanks for the reputation mod, it works a treat Smile, but is there a way to allow users the ability to add more than 1 rep, I know there isn't a function to allow it, but is there a piece of code I can change to allow it?
You can change that in AdminCP >> Users and Groups >> Manage Groups
Click teh go-button next to Registered and scroll down to "Points to award/take on Repute". There you can set the max amount of points the user can give.

But if you mean giving two different reputations to one user, that's impossible for now. The mod doesn't work that way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30