MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thanks, that worked Smile

One problem though. When an admin gives rep, it repeats. This doesn't happen with any other user group.

See screenshot.

Try recounting the reputations. You can do that via AdminCP >> Board Settings >> Change >> Alternative Reputation Settings >> Recount Reputations Seperator. In the description, you click the word 'here'.
Thanks Smile

But it's still the same. Even though they're merged now, admins still give multiple rep.
I just found something, that might be causing this bug. It will be fixed in the next version. I also added an extra feature, but that needs some more testing. And for those people having troubles on the languages, I'm trying to fix that too.
(Just for the info: that's version 2.4 I'm talking about. The one you can download now is 2.3)

I just hope everything will work by then. I don't have any plans for new features yet.

I'm also working on some portal stuff: the calendar, advanced stats and something completely new. There is only one person on this board who knows what I'm talking about. It still needs a lot of work, and it might even get lost.

Other future plans: Thread Description (I think some of you will find it useful) and a system to group smilies (yes, a bit like the msghelp.net one but different)

I don't really take requests right now, unless it's a very good one.
SmethHead, you build a cool stuff for mybb.. your mods are perefect..
i will be happy, if you will start to build a money mod! tnx
Thanks Smethead Big Grin

I look forward to the new version.
I have a little problem with Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread for MyBB 1.0.

There is a PM sent from a user who placed a reply on a thread, to the autor of the thread. "Your topicname has been changed". Confused

EDIT: Also I had yesterday a problem with the Advanced Plugins!
I was installing it (without easy install, or something like that), and suddenly I got a fatal error on ./forum/admin I had the re-upload the global.php and the plugins.php Can you write me out a "more specific" install instruction? Cause that one isn't clear enough for me, I think. Confused

Also: Do I've "changed" anything with upload new global- and plugins.php-files?

EDIT 2: For the Last seen online in Postbits: could you modify the mod a bit so that "secret users"' last seen time aren't listed there?
destroyer Wrote:I have a little problem with Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread for MyBB 1.0.

There is a PM sent from a user who placed a reply on a thread, to the autor of the thread. "Your topicname has been changed". Confused
The user who sent the pm is the user who altered the threadname. He was probably a moderator or super-moderator

destroyer Wrote:EDIT: Also I had yesterday a problem with the Advanced Plugins!
I was installing it (without easy install, or something like that), and suddenly I got a fatal error on ./forum/admin I had the re-upload the global.php and the plugins.php Can you write me out a "more specific" install instruction? Cause that one isn't clear enough for me, I think. Confused

Also: Do I've "changed" anything with upload new global- and plugins.php-files?
I advice you to firstly install Easy Install and after that Advanced Plugins. If any problems occur on this, report them to decswxaqz

destroyer Wrote:EDIT 2: For the Last seen online in Postbits: could you modify the mod a bit so that "secret users"' last seen time aren't listed there?
I'm not going to do this right now. But it can be done. I'll add it some time later.
no! it wasn't a mod, or something like that. I see you understand duch, so I past the pm here:

De naam van uw topic werd gewijzigd.

Hallo,
Het onderwerp van uw topic werd veranderd van "Zever." naar "RE: Zever.".

Deze gebruiker is nergens moderator, en andere gebruikers konden dezelfde PM versturen! Kan je even kijken? Forum: http://chat2b.be/forum

- OK, I'll install now easy install etc...

- Thanks for doing this in the future ;-)

Also, EI isn't working well on my board (1.02) : Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/httpd/vhosts/chat2b.be/httpdocs/forum/inc/plugins/ei.php on line 336
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30