MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Michael83 Wrote:
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:will your quick quote plugin still work with 1.2 smethead?
This will be a built in feature of MyBB 1.2. More details can be found here.
omg.. another of my plugins being implemented. I feel good Smile
Anyway, I always wanted Quick Quote to be implemented, because I didn't really like the way I got around it and now I don't have to bother about updating it anymore Smile
Smethead Wrote:
Michael83 Wrote:
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:will your quick quote plugin still work with 1.2 smethead?
This will be a built in feature of MyBB 1.2. More details can be found here.
omg.. another of my plugins being implemented. I feel good Smile
Anyway, I always wanted Quick Quote to be implemented, because I didn't really like the way I got around it and now I don't have to bother about updating it anymore Smile

yeah,.. now you can slack off a bit and relax Wink

Toungue

kidding lol.
so any updates to NARS planned?
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:so any updates to NARS planned?
Well actually, this is getting offtopic, so a moderator should split this thread.
Yes there is an update planned for NARS. It's already done and working. I'm going to release it in a couple of days. Actually I can release it today, but I just don't feel like it.
yes.. i get hit by that allergy alot.

Toungue

my doctor calls it the don't feel like it bug Toungue
Smethead Wrote:Read this post. That guy had the same problem and this fixed it:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...5#pid52355

uum, odd. because my version of MyBB is fresh, nothing at all is on it..
Duplicate column name 'reported'
theres the error probly.. i dont have a column named 'reported'
Still, the problem gets solved in the post. You should try it, it doesn't mess up your board in any way.
I'll also look into my code if it isn't a problem there.

EDIT: In the next version, there now is a script that checks if those fields already exist. And if they do, it will delete them before doing anything else on activating. This version will be released quite soon. Today or tomorrow.
Smethead will I have this problem when I want to upgrade

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...9#pid52059
lapsetur Wrote:Smethead will I have this problem when I want to upgrade

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...9#pid52059
I hope not because I already gave you somthing to fix it. If you try to deactivate now, and then activate it again and you don't get any problems, you'll be ok to update. If you still got the problem, please say so.
Ok when you release new ver. I will deactivate as usual and if the problem occurs again I will have to deactivate manually as you explained before and will inform you
This post announces the release of two updated plugins.
First a minor update for Attachment Icons, which is at version 1.0.2 now.
UPD: The layout is better. The icon is now at the right of the table cell.
ADD: Hovering your mouse over the paperclip shows the amount of attachments in the thread.
ADD: Language support. Only English and Dutch at the moment
That's it. It's not a necessary update, so you don't really need to update it.

And secondly, just to make it sound more impressive Alternative Reputation System 2.5
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I added some more features and found some more bugs to fix.
FIX: Negative reputations that were given in the past 6 months are now shown correctly on the Reputation Details pages.
ADD: You can now see how much percent of the give reputations are positive, negative or neutral on the Reputation Details pages.
FIX: You won't get blank pages in Internet Explorer anymore when you didn't have the resuired minimum posts or when you didn't enter a comment.
UPD: Some minor PHP fixes which make the pages load a bit faster and easier to read.
FIX: The setting to set a UserID as a default user to send the Warning PM's is now properly displayed.
ADD: You now have the option to show the members' reputation points on the Member List. You can also sort the member list by the members' reputation points.
ADD: A field detecting script is added so their won't be any problems with duplicate database fields anymore. This way problems like http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=8432 won't occur anymore.

The files on the download sites have been updated. You can download Attachment Icons here and here
Alternative Reputation System 2.5: here and here

I hope these fix most of the problems that you guys are having here.

I'm still looking for a good way to make screenshots of all my plugins, as some of them have just too much features to show in one screenshot or even in two. I probably make a page where you can select the plugin and then see a screenshot for every feature. But I want it to be userfriendly and good looking. If anyone is willing to help me with this, pm me or send me an email. All help is mostly appreciated Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30