MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quick Quote has finaly been released for MyBB Preview Release 2. Ot works with or without the security update from November 1st. View the first post for more details.
Oh, and I redesigned the mods download page a bit. You can now rate my mods on it :p
IMPORTANT!!!!!
All who downloaded the new Quick Quote Plugin for PR2, please REDOWNLOAD it now!

There were some problems regarding html and the myCode. They should be solved perfectly with this update. You just have to replace the qquote.php file. Omar was so good to make me new button images in English, Dutch and Spanish.

http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=3
For moderators: I made a new reply because people who already saw the previos post would see this one too. It's quite important.
I don't know why, but on mozilla firefox the quickquote doesn't work properly. On IE works good but on Firefox it tells me in the javascript console "quickquote function not declared" Sad
Atloz Wrote:I don't know why, but on mozilla firefox the quickquote doesn't work properly. On IE works good but on Firefox it tells me in the javascript console "quickquote function not declared" Sad
Have you tried hard refreshing. (Ctrl+F5). I think it's because the old javascript is in the browser's cache which makes the cached file to load and not the actual file on the server. And with hard refresh you force your browser to reload the page from the server.
Yeah... now works! Thank you so much, i love this function Big Grin
hey

umm while trying to activate the Q. Quote, i got this error

Quote:Warning: fopen(./jscripts/general.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/techext/public_html/inc/plugins/qquote.php on line 68

i checked the chmod, but nothing to deal with that

thx
Have you tried chmodding the jscripts folder AND the general.js file to 777?
hey

well ya, after that i got

Warning: fopen(./inc/functions_post.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/techext/public_html/inc/plugins/qquote.php on line 87
thx

never mind i worked it out Smile chmoded it to 755
I'm getting this

Warning: fopen(./jscripts/general.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jhusam00/domains/mekamedia.com/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/qquote.php on line 68

Tried chmodding general.js to 755 but it didn't work. This is for quick quote btw.
You have to chmod the inc folder, inc/functions_post.php, the jscipts folder and the jscripts/general.js file to 777. I'll write it in the readme when I'm at home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30