MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Ok, a new version of MyBB is released, so I've updated my current plugins for PR2 to 1.0 Final. The quick quote buttons have to be redesigned again, so stay tuned for them.
This may not be a bug, however with the ARS, when i view a person's rep page with the comment etc, then it only shows the latest reputation/comment given to that user in the comments space. it doesn't show all of the comments given. is this a bug or was it done intentionally? and is there a way to get it to display all the comments?
There seems to be a bug in the version of usercp.php included in the NARS setup zip.

Here is the fix for it.

Search for:
$reputations = "<br><input type=\"submit\" value=\"Reputation Details\" onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=".$mybb->user['uid']."&show=all\"';\">";

Replace with:
$reputations = "<br><input type=\"submit\" value=\"ReputationDetails\"onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=".$mybb->user['uid']."&show=all'\">";
was that intended to fix my bug? becuase if so it didnt work Sad
no it wasn't. Although this might be a bug already existing with your version. Just make sure that the button in usercp works and links to your rep.
well that button is fine now Toungue except i still have the original problem with it only showing the most recent rep given to a person
ipab Wrote:There seems to be a bug in the version of usercp.php included in the NARS setup zip.

Here is the fix for it.

Search for:
$reputations = "<br><input type=\"submit\" value=\"Reputation Details\" onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=".$mybb->user['uid']."&show=all\"';\">";

Replace with:
$reputations = "<br><input type=\"submit\" value=\"ReputationDetails\"onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=".$mybb->user['uid']."&show=all'\">";
Thank you for finding that bug and even giving a fix Smile. I'll update the package this afternoon after I found this:
lordy16 Wrote:well that button is fine now Toungue except i still have the original problem with it only showing the most recent rep given to a person
If you mean you can only see the latest rep you gave to that user, it is normal. The plugin updates your rep.
First, try recounting your reps. Click the word "here" in the description of Alternatve reputation system in your Admin CP >> Plugin Manager (I'll bold that out in the next version)
If you only see one rep and more people have given a rep to the user. It must be some bug. Which version of MyBB do you use and which version of ARS (you can see that on your plugin list in admincp)?

And if you don't mind, would you post the url of your board? I'll try to sort it out asap.
Never mind, it's fixed.
http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=5
I took the time to change some other stuff too. There are a total of 4 fixes, 2 additions and 1 update in this version. (if you want to read them, they're on the same page and in the readme files.)If you want to install it:
1. deactivate the plugin
2. upload the files needed
3. activate the plugin again
hmm, the bug i gave a fix to still isn't rectified in the new release. As for the userreps not showing up, the new release fixes that Smile.
Oops, I uploaded the wrong file. I'm going to upload a new one as soon as I'm back home this afternoon.
If you fixed it yourself, you don't need to upload new files. Just use your own fixed files. And you may want to check the member.php file too. The javascript for the button of the details page isn't complete. It should be
$ratelink .= " <input type=\"submit\" value=\"Details\" onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=".$uid."&show=all'\">"; 
instead of
$ratelink .= " <input type=\"submit\" value=\"Details\" onclick=\"window.location.href='reputation2.php?uid=$uid';\">"; 

Sorry again.

[edit]The new files have been uploaded Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30