MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Smethead -

Thanks alot for solving my problem! Sorry I took so long to respond.

I've said it a long time before and I haven't really been active for a long time now. But now I'm really going to stop creating and updating plugins. Everybody around here can download my current plugins with ease from this place: http://smethead.louhabs.com/back/mods/
I'm also renewing my website and it won't have the mod section anymore, but atm you can still use the links on the first page from this thread.

I already gave permission to tikitiki to update the Forum Warning System to work with MyBB 1.2 if it's released.
Since a similar reputation system like ARS is included in MyBB 1.2, ARS won't need updating.
Quick Quote is also said to be included in MyBB 1.2, but it's more like multiquote (if you've seen 1.2 in action you'll know what I mean) so this might be updated to MyBB 1.2 too (it's already been requested).
I don't know who to give Advanced Stats on Index/Portal to, but maybe Michael83 wants it because he has a similar plugin called overview mod.
The Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread is also a plugin that I think that would need updating since it was requested by a lot of people.
Disallow Admin banning doesn't need updating because something similar is included in MyBB 1.2.
The same goes for Attachment Icons.
Thread Description was also equested for update in MyBB 1.2.
The Smiley Groups mod was bad coded (too quickly done) and doesn't have a lot of downloads.
All others aren't too big so updating should be easy and I'd like to give them to beginning modders so they can learn some things. I'm talknig about Last Seen Online on Postbits, Simple Calendar on Portal, Classic Navigation, Magnet UBB Tag (which shows a way of adding buttons to the reply panel)

I only have one request. I give you all permissions with those plugins. You can do anything you like with them, but please keep my name in them (smethead or orjan) and send them to me (smethead[Image: at.gif]gmail.com), so I can update them on my website.
Smethead Wrote:I've said it a long time before and I haven't really been active for a long time now. But now I'm really going to stop creating and updating plugins. Everybody around here can download my current plugins with ease from this place: http://smethead.louhabs.com/back/mods/
I'm also renewing my website and it won't have the mod section anymore, but atm you can still use the links on the first page from this thread.

I already gave permission to tikitiki to update the Forum Warning System to work with MyBB 1.2 if it's released.
Since a similar reputation system like ARS is included in MyBB 1.2, ARS won't need updating.
Quick Quote is also said to be included in MyBB 1.2, but it's more like multiquote (if you've seen 1.2 in action you'll know what I mean) so this might be updated to MyBB 1.2 too (it's already been requested).
I don't know who to give Advanced Stats on Index/Portal to, but maybe Michael83 wants it because he has a similar plugin called overview mod.
The Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread is also a plugin that I think that would need updating since it was requested by a lot of people.
Disallow Admin banning doesn't need updating because something similar is included in MyBB 1.2.
The same goes for Attachment Icons.
Thread Description was also equested for update in MyBB 1.2.
The Smiley Groups mod was bad coded (too quickly done) and doesn't have a lot of downloads.
All others aren't too big so updating should be easy and I'd like to give them to beginning modders so they can learn some things. I'm talknig about Last Seen Online on Postbits, Simple Calendar on Portal, Classic Navigation, Magnet UBB Tag (which shows a way of adding buttons to the reply panel)

I only have one request. I give you all permissions with those plugins. You can do anything you like with them, but please keep my name in them (smethead or orjan) and send them to me (smethead[Image: at.gif]gmail.com), so I can update them on my website.
nooooooooooooooooo, don't go, your one of the best modders out there, it would be a shame if you left
I've said it a lot before and I have plenty of reasons.
I'm not one of th best coders. I can't even code that good. I never really learned it from any guide.
I think that most of my plugins will live further anyway
Smethead, I just wanted to let you know, that you're not leaving.
Hey everyone,
Lets all respect Smethead's decision and not argue with it.

I'll be sorry to see you go! Sad
Like kodaks, I agree we should respect your decision to go. But it's such a shame a mod genius such as yourself has quit. I think I speak for the entire MyBB community when I say that if you plan on coming back, you're always welcome here.

Good luck on your future endeavors Smethead =)
I don't believe Smethead had a choice guys. Good luck Smethead Smile
Everyone has a choice!
Yeah, so what if your not a good coder? You can only get better at what you do. Looking down my plugins list on DrPoodle.com Forums I can see about 1/4 of them are made by you, and I have a load of plugins installed!

Oh well, if you have to go, you have to go. The modding community will miss you man!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30