MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thanx Smethead.

I deactivated NARS 2.4 and activated NARS 2.5 without any problem
I installed the smilies manager hoping to get some sort of control of the smilies. I added many similies, and I can't sort right now. Can I do that with your this mod? I would like to remove 100 smilies, to update them with new ones? Is there a quick way of removing them?
Something like "Check all" or "remove all"?

The process of adding and removing is very slow.
The process of sorting is impossible...

Thanks for helping,
GSA
Anyone????

Thanks,
GSA
Thanks Smethead, I replied there with another question.

GSA
I just encountered an interesting behaviour in Alternative Reputation System. I recently banned a user. He actually gave a negative rating to another user (no it was not reason to ban him), when I checked that user, the negative rating note is no longer there (he has all greens now), however the negative rank still exists in his user tidbid and summary points take to the account the negative rating.

How can I remove that negative rank since it is no longer listed?

Thank you in advance

EB
Use the Alternative Repatation System Recount Tool for that.
Smethead Wrote:Use the Alternative Repatation System Recount Tool for that.
I actually tried. I activated this plugin and simply nothing happens. It simply waits. I am not sure if it has something to do with version but it says that Recount tool is ver 1.0 while Reputation System is 2.5. Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.

EB
lol Smethead i have a similar issue.

i deleted all the reps on myself so we could all start again on my board and when i had finished i had 4 extra rep points and now i can't remove them :O

lol

maybe you need to code a way of resetting a users rep?
EuroBEAT Wrote:
Smethead Wrote:Use the Alternative Repatation System Recount Tool for that.
I actually tried. I activated this plugin and simply nothing happens. It simply waits. I am not sure if it has something to do with version but it says that Recount tool is ver 1.0 while Reputation System is 2.5. Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.

EB
Version 1.0 means it's the first version as a seperate plugin. It doesn't have anything to do with the ARS version as long as it's above 2.x
Maybe you could send me some screenshots of what you mean or a link to your webpage/forum. Because I don't really know what could be wrong or I understand it wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30