MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
With this post I announce 7 releases (as I promised):
4 updates:
Alternative Reputation System 2.4
--> Changelog:
Code:
2.4:    FIX:    Fixed the update reputation function, when you already gave a reputation to a user.
    UPD:    Better language support.
    ADD:    You can now select who else from Rep-Moderators can view the reputation comments.
    ADD:    You now have the ability to set a minimum required post count for users to be able to give reputation points.
    ADD:    There is now a setting to deny reputations with empty comments.
    FIX:    The Warning PM\'s have subjects.
    ADD:    Warning PM\'s now also say what comment was deleted and who it was given to.
    ADD:    You can now set a UserID from an existing member as a default user to send the Warning PM\'s.
          This way you can use some kind of BOT to send the PM\'s.
    UPD:    The recount tool is now like a plugin on it\'s own. That\'s easier to find it back.
    ADD:    Added Simplified Arabic translation (by zaher1988).
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=5

Last Seen Online on Postbits 1.2
--> Changelog:
Code:
1.2:    ADD: Language support.
    ADD: Members who have set themselves hidden from the Online list, show a <hidden> tag if you can't see them in the who's online list.
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=7

Advanced Stats on Index/Portal 2.0
--> Changelog:
Code:
2.0:    ADD: The stats can also be shown on the portal page.
    ADD: More stats: 'Today's Top Posters' and 'Newest Threads'.
    UPD: Better language system.
    UPD: A better way of adding the stats in the page has been used. With this, admins can choose where to add the stats.
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=11

Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread 1.1
--> Changelog:
Code:
1.1:    ADD: You can set a UserID from an existing member as a default user to send the PM's. This way you can use some kind of BOT to send the PM's.
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=12

And 3 new plugins:
Disallow Admin Banning
--> Features:
Code:
Administrators can no longer be banned by non-admins with banning rights.
They can still be banned by other Administrators.
The forum owner (the one who started the board) can no longer be banned by anyone.
Available languages: English, Dutch, German.
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=13

Smilie Groups
--> Features:
Code:
You are able to sort your smilies in groups.
You are able to create new groups.
You are able to delete or edit existing groups.
If you delete a group, all smilies in that group will be moved to the default group.
When adding/editing smilies, you can choose which group they must be in.
When you browse smilies in your AdminCP, you can see what group they are in.
Adds an extra link under the smilies on newthread, newreply and editpost pages.
If you click that link, you can browse through all groups.
You can replace the default [get more] link with this new one.
You can choose whether empty groups should be displayed in the groups list.
You have the ability to backup your smilie groups and which group smilies are in on plugin deactivation. This will then be restored when activating the plugin again.
Multi-language compatible.
Available languages: English, Dutch, German (formal), German (informal).
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=14

Thread Description
--> Features:
Code:
You can add a description to the threads you make.
You can edit the description of threads.
Descriptions will be shown in the threads listing and next to the thread subject when viewing a thread.
You have the ability to backup your thread descriptions on plugin deactivation. This will then be restored when activating the plugin again.
Multi-language compatible.
Available languages: English, Dutch, German.
--> Download: http://smethead.louhabs.com/mods.php?mid=15
The last plugin isn't found in the database..
Beside: Thread description was causing a bug, saying "./inc/languages" is not installed when creating a new thread. And I installed that mod properly...
destroyer Wrote:The last plugin isn't found in the database..
What do you mean with that?
[edit]fixed[/edit]

Quote:Beside: Thread description was causing a bug, saying "./inc/languages" is not installed when creating a new thread. And I installed that mod properly...
Solved:
Open inc/plugins/thread_description.php
find on line 199:
global $lang;
replace with:
global $lang, $mybb;

Files have been updated on download sites
Thanks for fixing that, but:

I can't gat Last seen online in postbits deactivated. Sad

Got this message:
Couldn't find value in templates
Manual instructions:
1. Browse to Templates >> Modify / Delete >> Default templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit
2. Find $post[lsop] and remove it.
3. Save the template.

Did that, still can't get it deactivated.

Next question: Is this also installed when used a default (other) template?
Quote:Browse to Templates >> Modify / Delete >> Default templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit

make sure you are editing the post bit of all the used themes. as i have seen you are using another theme. so i'm sure it is using its own template sets

regards
But I don't find that code there.
If you have already removed the code from the template, then open up the inc/plugins/lsop.php file and find:
	if($found == false)
	{
		cpmessage("Couldn't find value in templates<br>Manual instructions:<br>1. Browse to Templates >> Modify / Delete >> Default templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit<br>2. Find \$post[lsop] and remove it.<br>3. Save the template.");
	}
Remove it or comment it out and then try to deactivate it. Sorry for this. It was a system I tried to make, but it didn't work quite well and i forgot to delete it.

Files have been updated on download servers.
Working fine, now. Thanks.

Removing that code caused an error when entering the ACP.
I just overwrited the files, and re-actived it...
Boring Dude Wrote:Thanks for the reputation mod, it works a treat Smile, but is there a way to allow users the ability to add more than 1 rep, I know there isn't a function to allow it, but is there a piece of code I can change to allow it?

I am curious why would you like to have that. I am looking at the utility of such function. In a sense it could be an interesting feature as a tool for user to understand what happened to his rating. For instance 5 days ago he was given 2 points by certain vistor, later he changed it to -1 and today it is like +1. Hmm. It wold rather should be an ARCHIVE function than anything else, because the most current reputation should be the one that reflects current view of the poster.

EB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30