MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
But.. you have to upload 3 files more. Toungue

Tikitiki Wrote:Its just simpler to install destroyer
Tikitiki Wrote:For those of you having problems with banning users and it reverting to 75% please try this file. Just replace it with the one in your MAIN directory (e.g. yourforum.com/fws.php)

[attachment=3147]

Please tell me if it fixes your problems

This doesn't fix my problem. Confused
Hmm, I know why I think.

The actual person gets "banned", but this is isn't mentioned in the memberlist etc. (striked username!)

EDIT: When "putting the bans off" the users still is banned. (In the logbook).
The username isn't striked, it's true. But you can unban a member. Click on the "Ban" section in Usernames and Groups and you will be able to lift the ban.
I'll look into the username isn't stricked problem, and destroyer, what is your problem?
Also, when you 'lift bans' in the FWS logbook, the user still is banned..
Thanks Tikitiki for trying to fix this problem in my place Wink
I haven't looked at the file yet though

Other people: it's not like I don't want to fix these problems. It's just that I can't at this moment.

destroyer Wrote:Also, when you 'lift bans' in the FWS logbook, the user still is banned..
You can't lift bans in the FWS logbook. You can only let warnings expire immediatly.
Ow ok. Will there be a setting which can lift bans? Toungue
Can't you just do that how you normally lift an ban in MyBB? Confused
Yeah, but I'm a bit confused with lifting and expiring bans. Toungue

(Will the ban automatically removed after x days?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30