MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Mod/Plugins list [2 new plugins and 3 updated plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
If a user is banned by the Warning System (which aparently doesn't happen at the moment) they get unbanned automatically.
In fact, the warning log is just to lift the percentage. It doesn't lift the ban. To lift it, click on the "Ban" section. (groups & members)
I'm having a big problem with the alternative reputation system. When I push the delete button for one reputation, it shows another reputation for the same person in the delete dialog and No matter what I do this happens and the reputation was obscene so I needed to delete it. So I clicked delete to see what would happen. When I did, both reputations were deleted. Can someone tell me what would cause this? The only other plugin I have installed is FWS.
Dear Smethead:

I have a question.

How to do it, if I want to show the threads to member only what they have permission to join? Now users sometimes see a page that tell them not have enough permission to enter.

Advanced Stats on Index/Portal is a good plugin!! Smile

thanks a lots.
Today I've took the time to look at the problems. I'm halfway my exams now but I have a weekend to study math so that's lots of time.

The ban thing should be fixed. And after looking at Tikitiki's file, I noticed that he did exactly the same as I did.

My STUPID webhost is down AGAIN (yes, louhabs's server, you suck) and since I can't access mods.mybboard.com, I'm forced to attach the plugin's update to this post.
Please do not download any of the other download links yet, because they might still contain the old files. I'll post an update here as soon as the files are updated on other locations.

(and destroyer, the language mistake is fixed too)

dylant Wrote:How to do it, if I want to show the threads to member only what they have permission to join? Now users sometimes see a page that tell them not have enough permission to enter.
I don't know what you mean with that.

EDIT: link moved to here and here
Smethead Wrote:Today I've took the time to look at the problems. I'm halfway my exams now but I have a weekend to study math so that's lots of time.

The ban thing should be fixed. And after looking at Tikitiki's file, I noticed that he did exactly the same as I did.

My STUPID webhost is down AGAIN (yes, louhabs's server, you suck) and since I can't access mods.mybboard.com, I'm forced to attach the plugin's update to this post.
Please do not download any of the other download links yet, because they might still contain the old files. I'll post an update here as soon as the files are updated on other locations.

(and destroyer, the language mistake is fixed too)

dylant Wrote:How to do it, if I want to show the threads to member only what they have permission to join? Now users sometimes see a page that tell them not have enough permission to enter.
I don't know what you mean with that.
My offer still stands to host your site y'know Toungue

No problems in the update process.
Thanks for the update. Smile

Besides, I found some more language mistakes.. (typo's)

If you didn't find them, I will upload the corrected files. Toungue

Besides, smethead, I'm now getting the "no text" problem in the ACP settings..

EDIT: [b]Besides(2), I think there's something wrong with it.. the username still doesn't get "striked", and the user isn't in the banned group. Also, when the user logs in, he does see a message like this: Watch out! You got almost past 100% (he HAS 100% Toungue)

A couple of seconds later, the users gets again 50%. Confused

Message like this appeared before: Je hebt momenteel een waarschuwingslevel van 100%. Let op dat je niets verkeerd doet of je wordt verbannen. (wtf? Toungue)
Can someone please assist with my problem (see my post above). Its with ARS.
Found an possible bug in Alternative reputation system.
Someone wrote me an reputation. "<!--Comment-->"
In the public page it showed like. "Positive (+10): <!--Comment-->"
However in my UserCP it showed like "Positive (+10):"
Sourced showed like this though "Positive <small>(+10)</small>:</span></b> <!--Comment-->".
So it didn't convert the html tags.
Ok, I need help.

I updated the forum warning system, now it goes to 100%, but at 100% the user should be banned. And they are not getting banned!

And, I logged in as my Test User, (who should've been banned) and I get these errors at the top of the page:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/inc/class_session.php on line 284

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/inc/class_session.php:284) in /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/inc/functions.php on line 803

Also, at 100% they should banned, I warned him to 100%, then logged in as him, and it dropped to 98.8%! Sad

I wish it wouldn't drop at all. For my members that get warned 25%, instead of dropping, it should STAY at 25%! Is this possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30