MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
hey, after updating to version 1.1. i got the problem that i wasn't able to add a pin to th usermap... after reading through all you wrote i realized, that i have to set that up in my admin cp

there is one problem though... if i try to set a usrgroup up to be permitted to add a pin i get this message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'canaddusermappin' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Administrators', description='The group all administrators belong to.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Administrator', stars='7', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='0', cansendemail='1', maxemails='0', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='1', canmoderateevents='1', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='1', cancp='1', issupermod='1', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='2', maxreputationsday='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='1', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='1', canviewusermap='1', canaddusermappin='1' WHERE gid='4'
Hey all.
Really nice. I Heart this usermap !
Thanks Paretje.

I installed the Plugin and have created a Google API key.

Problem:
The usermap is not visible on my forum !

Hmm. What is wrong ? Huh
...help needed.

greetz DaStaFlexX
You need to put in your Google Maps API.

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
I created a Google map API key.
I put this one in adminCP -> settings -> Usermap Options.

Why does not work for me?
I do not understand that. What is wrong ?

greetz DaStaFlexX
(2008-09-29, 09:30 AM)DaStaFlexX Wrote: [ -> ]I created a Google map API key.

greetz DaStaFlexX

You must have entered it improperly ...
Please make an option to limit certain pins to certain usergroups. For example, I want regular users to only use red pin, and administrators can select blue pin.
is no one here whose forum responds my problem as well? seems that i'm the pissed off one again^^ lol s***
ain't funny???
I just got the same error as Mia did.
hope ther ewill be a solution in the next 2 weeks... i can't connect to the internet within those 2.
greetz

...and "thank you" brad for having the problem as well
(2008-09-28, 02:34 PM)Mia Wrote: [ -> ]hey, after updating to version 1.1. i got the problem that i wasn't able to add a pin to th usermap... after reading through all you wrote i realized, that i have to set that up in my admin cp

there is one problem though... if i try to set a usrgroup up to be permitted to add a pin i get this message:
CUT

I'm sorry, I answered late. First I couldn't, later I forgot.

Did you deactivate your old version before installing the new version?

(2008-09-29, 09:30 AM)DaStaFlexX Wrote: [ -> ]I created a Google map API key.

greetz DaStaFlexX

Have you a space before or after the code? Did you use the right domain?

(2008-09-29, 10:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Please make an option to limit certain pins to certain usergroups. For example, I want regular users to only use red pin, and administrators can select blue pin.

That's a bit difficult to implement in a good way by default, but I can explain how to do this manually for each pin.
I didn't upgrade from the old one. I installed the new one fresh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25