MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Could somone point me in the right direction.....Am i right in saying that i have to add tables to my database ?

This is the message i am getting.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('','usermap','Usermap Options','This section contains the settings to configure the Usermap-system.','25','0')
Hi out there,

i've translated the usermap to informal german but i'm to stupid to add the language via the language pack submission (or is this only for the autor?)

I will attach it to this post, maybe someone need that or the autor want to add it to the download page.
(2008-02-10, 05:32 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]Usermap is a plugin using the Google Maps platform to let your users add a pin where they live. It's similar to the Skunkmap plugin. Advantages are the better integration with MyBB and more user-friendly.

Screenshots
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=511][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=512][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=498]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=499][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=500][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=501]

Download
1.1: Download

Translations:
You can find the translations, at least the Dutch one, here.

Usermap Tools
Usermap Tools isn't available for the MyBB 1.4 version (at the moment).

(2008-02-10, 05:32 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]Usermap is a plugin using the Google Maps platform to let your users add a pin where they live. It's similar to the Skunkmap plugin. Advantages are the better integration with MyBB and more user-friendly.

Screenshots
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=511][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=512][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=498]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=499][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=500][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=501]

Download
1.1: Download

Translations:
You can find the translations, at least the Dutch one, here.

Usermap Tools
Usermap Tools isn't available for the MyBB 1.4 version (at the moment).

Hi sorry hitting too fast - I just wanted to ask how it's possible to add the access to this map to the header instead of the footer - i havent found the entry where to change - would be great if you could help me.

thx and br

daydreamer ;-)
Go to
FOOTER TEMPLATES
footer

search for
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usermap.php">{$lang->usermap}

cut or copy this line

Go to
HEADER TEMPLATES
header_welcomeblock_member

search for
{$lang->toplinks_calendar}

after this paste
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usermap.php">{$lang->usermap}

so you get

{$lang->toplinks_calendar}| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usermap.php">{$lang->usermap}

But it depends on where you want to have the link in the header
(2008-10-16, 04:03 PM)shaney Wrote: [ -> ]Could somone point me in the right direction.....Am i right in saying that i have to add tables to my database ?

This is the message i am getting.

ERROR

Stupid of me ...

Open inc/plugins/usermap.php and find:
	//Settings
	$setting_group = array(
		"gid"			=> NULL,
		"name"			=> "usermap",
		"title"			=> "Usermap Options",
		"description"		=> "This section contains the settings to configure the Usermap-system.",
		"disporder"		=> "25",
		"isdefault"		=> "0"
	);
	$gid = $db->insert_query("settinggroups", $setting_group);

Replace with:
	//Settings
	$setting_group = array(
		"name"			=> "usermap",
		"title"			=> "Usermap Options",
		"description"		=> "This section contains the settings to configure the Usermap-system.",
		"disporder"		=> "25",
		"isdefault"		=> "0"
	);
	$gid = $db->insert_query("settinggroups", $setting_group);

(2008-10-17, 07:22 PM)Rohabu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi out there,

i've translated the usermap to informal german but i'm to stupid to add the language via the language pack submission (or is this only for the autor?)

I will attach it to this post, maybe someone need that or the autor want to add it to the download page.

You can do this, you just has to be loggedin, but now problem, I'll add it for you Wink
thx partje... seems to work now!!! hopefully it will a long long timeWink
Hi!

I have a problem with my Usermap.

I use MYBB 1.2.14 and the Usermap 1.0.4 and MKPortal 1.2.1 .

When i change the option at the MKPortal ACP - Show forum (=MYBB) in Portal to YES, then i can see only this at my usermap:

[Image: no_map.jpg]

When i change to NO => it means that MYBB is shown standalone, i can see the whole usermap:

[Image: map.jpg]

DaStaFlexX has the same problem (he posted this earlier in this Thread).
The support forum of MKPORTAL says that we should ask the usermap coder for this problem.

See this Thread at Support Forums if interested:

http://www.mkportal.it/support/showthread.php?t=28877

http://www.mkportal-support.de/forum/ind...5.msg15691

Does anyone has a solution for the usermap and MKPortal?

Please help because i love this usermap, it works fine @ standalone (and i hope also @ MKPortal), thanks Paretje!!

Greetings,

Fatmax
When Game Section 1.2 is ready, I'll search the conflict between these two systems Wink
Hallo Parentje,
thank u for this nice tool.
Please tell me how i can protect this for guest access.

Greetings

Ulrich
By changing the group permissions Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25