MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I just found the problem: I use the service of Google to get the coordinates of the given place. But Google made a big mistake: they encode it as ISO-8859-1, and they give in the xml information of it UTF-8.

That isn't a problem when nothing of the administrative steps has a special chars. In the example of Munchen, you have the u, which makes that PHP can't read the file correctly. By changing utf-8 replacing to iso-8859-1, it works Wink

So, I will make everything ready to release Usermap 1.0.4 Wink
Usermap 1.0.4 is released!
Usermap 1.0.4 is released and contains the follow changes:
- Fix for the Google encoding bug

There are no language-changes or template-changes.
I just saw that the upgrade file of Usermap 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 didn't work, and nobody reported that.... Or did I miss that?

The file in the first post is updated.
i think this was the missing keyWink

my usermap is working perfect now! i downgraded to version 1.0.2 because 1.0.3 was still not working on my system, but 1.0.4 is! and it's doingvery good!
u'r givin a very good support, ha?!!
great!
cheers bro
This is a very nice plugin.
It works fine for me.
www.mybbromania.com/usermap.php

Thank you.
Paretje, thank you for this new version!!

However, one question: the example of München is working now in the meaning of that it will be found by the map. But in the form of the User-position it will be shown as "m�nchen"!?

I downloaded the latest file.
hello again

some members of my forum asked me, if it's possible to show the town where all the people live in the speechbubble too. i mean the one where u can see the nick name and an avatar.
is it possible to "fix" that?
or too much of programming?

would be nice
cheers
I like very much this plugin.
It works fine for me (you can see it here: http://mybbromania.com/usermap.php) but when I use it with another plugin, MyPlaza (by ZiNgA BuRgA), options Can View User Map (for usergroups) (in AdminCP --> Users and Groups (Manage Groups) --> Can View User Map) is disappear !
In this case you can set permission by phpMyAdmin (in table _usergroups -> field canviewusermap: "Yes" or "No").

Anyway... this is one of my favorites plugins.

Good work.
the_griffin Wrote:Paretje, thank you for this new version!!

However, one question: the example of München is working now in the meaning of that it will be found by the map. But in the form of the User-position it will be shown as "m�nchen"!?

I downloaded the latest file.

Run the convert system of MyBB, and it has to be fixed, normally.

Mia Wrote:hello again

some members of my forum asked me, if it's possible to show the town where all the people live in the speechbubble too. i mean the one where u can see the nick name and an avatar.
is it possible to "fix" that?
or too much of programming?

would be nice
cheers

Maybe more information what you exactly want.

mybbromania Wrote:I like very much this plugin.
It works fine for me (you can see it here: http://mybbromania.com/usermap.php) but when I use it with another plugin, MyPlaza (by ZiNgA BuRgA), options Can View User Map (for usergroups) (in AdminCP --> Users and Groups (Manage Groups) --> Can View User Map) is disappear !
In this case you can set permission by phpMyAdmin (in table _usergroups -> field canviewusermap: "Yes" or "No").

Anyway... this is one of my favorites plugins.

Good work.

Yes. MyPlaza doesn't need filechanges, but that has as result other plugins doesn't work anymore with the normal way of file-changes.

Do the changes explained in the README.txt to do in admin/usergroups.php, do them in the the follow MyPlaza-file: inc/myplaza/myplaza_admin_plugin.php
i think the pic nearly shows, what i mean...
the town the guy's living in(the users input) should be viewed under the name or so...
is that possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25