MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
How is it show location of users?
They write, where live or there is show by IP or sth like that?
Can user do, that he isn't be on the map?
Users have to add themselves by entering their location in the usermap when they add a pin Wink
No, a pin, the coordinates based on the location the user gave to the usermap software represented by a little graphic.
On the Usermap page, above the map.
Hello everyone

Hope can help me. I'm now using MyBB 1.2.3

I have downloaded this plugin from page 1 and upload and activate it as per in the readme file. However, I can't find where/how to use this plugin.

Appreciate some guides on this. It looks very interesting plugin to use.

TQ to the creator Wink
Hi,

I want to upgrade to the latest Usermap-version for MYBB 1.2.14. I have 1.0.3, I think the latest is 1.0.4.

I have searched, but I can't find the download-link to 1.0.4 Huh. Does anybody know ?

Falcao
(2008-11-16, 06:39 AM)@r3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. but I don't know where can I find this Pin of my location. I don't know what should i do Toungue

You can find him on the map, but you have to add the pin first on the map Wink

(2008-11-16, 06:58 AM)baguznet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone

Hope can help me. I'm now using MyBB 1.2.3

I have downloaded this plugin from page 1 and upload and activate it as per in the readme file. However, I can't find where/how to use this plugin.

Appreciate some guides on this. It looks very interesting plugin to use.

TQ to the creator Wink

Well, this version is only for MyBB 1.4, but in the old (Dutch) thread on Online - Urbanus Forum, you can still find it:
http://forum.online-urbanus.be/showthread.php?tid=353

(2008-11-29, 03:53 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I want to upgrade to the latest Usermap-version for MYBB 1.2.14. I have 1.0.3, I think the latest is 1.0.4.

I have searched, but I can't find the download-link to 1.0.4 Huh. Does anybody know ?

Falcao

See above Wink
I have some problems with the pins. I can upload additional pins, but after that all pins disappear on the usermap. After deleting the additional pins they appear again...
Some hints?
Hmmm, I suppose it's a bug, but possibly you'll have to wait a bit for the fix since the exams starts Thursday ...

Can you wait a bit to add more pins until I searched out what the problem is? I'm sorry ...
No problem! Thanks a lot for your work at the plugin. Great job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25