MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Are there any news or solutions for my problem i posted earlier with:

MYBB + Usermap + MKPORTAL

??

I would be happy if it works. It's for me an early christmas present! Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks!

Fatmax
Hello,

I upgraded from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4. The usermap (1.1.) does not function ("no rights to see the site"). If I activate the rights in adminstration area I get a sql mistake MyBB SQL Error ("MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue. SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'canaddusermappin' in 'field list' ...).

What went wrong ? Must I firstly upgrade to the beta version ? If so, where can I download it ?

Falcao
Hi,
beacuse I couldn´t solve the problem #post 165 I tried to uninstall (and later install) the usermap. But uninstalling also led to problems:

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1051 - Unknown table 'mybb_usermap_places' Query: DROP TABLE mybb_usermap_places; "

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

=> OK, I helped myself by building these tables in phpmyadmin. Then I uninstalled it und activated the new plugin. Now everything is ok.
(2008-12-07, 09:04 AM)Fatmax Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any news or solutions for my problem i posted earlier with:

MYBB + Usermap + MKPORTAL

??

I would be happy if it works. It's for me an early christmas present! Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks!

Fatmax

I didn't have the time yet. I will be to do after the Game Section.

(2008-12-07, 09:33 AM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I upgraded from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4. The usermap (1.1.) does not function ("no rights to see the site"). If I activate the rights in adminstration area I get a sql mistake MyBB SQL Error ("MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue. SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'canaddusermappin' in 'field list' ...).

What went wrong ? Must I firstly upgrade to the beta version ? If so, where can I download it ?

Falcao

You didn't run the upgrade file...

(2008-12-13, 09:01 AM)@r3 Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but how in 1.4 do that only users can see usermap?

Just change the usergroup settings, just like MyBB 1.2 Wink
(2008-12-21, 01:05 AM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-07, 09:33 AM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I upgraded from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4. The usermap (1.1.) does not function ("no rights to see the site").
Falcao

You didn't run the upgrade file...

I have just upgraded from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4 for testing purpose. Before upgrading MyBB I deactivated your plugin. After upgrading to 1.4.4 and installing/activating the new usermap-plugin I have got the same problem: no rights to see the site.

All permissions of the groups are checked and I do not get any MySQL-failures or something else when changing permissions. But unfortunately, the usermap will not be shown on my site.
Can anyone help?

Thank you.
And when you just save the permissions of all groups once, and control the permissions.
I tried this and I checked if all permissions have been stored correctly. This seems to be OK. Unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem. Sad
Sorry, my fault! I tried to integrate additional permission requests in the usermap.php and made a mistake. Blush

The usermap is running now! Rolleyes

Thank you Paretje!
I have a very, very extrange problem with this mod.

I have tested the original mod and works fine in mybb1.44, but If I translate the file usermap.lang.php to spanish and upload to server (languages/spanish folder), when I push the Look button, appears a blank page. I edited the file 20 or 30 times with several editors, and always the same problem: Blank page. I have translated word by word, and appears the problem even If I only change 1 character in the original file. But if I upload the original english file to languages/spanish folder, works fine!!! Huh HuhHuh

Rareee HuhConfused
Ok, I have solved the problem.
i have 1 question
does this mod work with MyBB 1.4.4 ?
thanks
Yes. I'm using it.

(2009-01-16, 01:21 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]i have 1 question
does this mod work with MyBB 1.4.4 ?
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25