MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I have a question. When I clicked on the link, it said "the google maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site. You can generate a new key for this web site at ..etc"

So uh.. help? I have no clue what to do.
(2009-01-17, 02:40 AM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. When I clicked on the link, it said "the google maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site. You can generate a new key for this web site at ..etc"

So uh.. help? I have no clue what to do.

Go to Google Maps API and get a key for your domain. Input YOUR key in the AdminCP usermap settings and the problem will disappear.
where do I edit these settings?
Go to ACP -> Settings -> Usermap. There is a field to put in the API-key.
Just chiming in, this is probably my favourite MyBB plugin. So, thanks!
Heart yup it works Heart

ok 1 thing i think you should change of this thread
is when you say this is not compatable to 1.4 the first thread
so maybe since it works now, you should change it
since now it works Toungue

thank you
(2009-01-17, 12:30 PM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP -> Settings -> Usermap. There is a field to put in the API-key.

Thanks! =)
(2009-01-17, 04:29 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]Heart yup it works Heart

ok 1 thing i think you should change of this thread
is when you say this is not compatable to 1.4 the first thread
so maybe since it works now, you should change it
since now it works Toungue

thank you

Usermap Tools isn't compatible with MyBB 1.4 and Usermap 1.1, but I updated the first post Wink
Quote:Usermap Tools isn't compatible with MyBB 1.4 and Usermap 1.1, but I updated the first post Wink

thanks, that was quick Big Grin
I tried installing it with 1.4. It would work but then whoever was logged in could not log out. Had to remove the mod. Too bad because I like it...
I also noticed that whenever a user does a search for their location on the map it comes back with "adress" located (or not)

"Adress" needs to be fixed to the correct spelling - "address"

Just thought I would "add" that in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25