MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
spinning Wrote:After installing and activating I get this standard mybb message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'admin_robert'
Do you have the right permissions?

destroyer Wrote:You might want to translate this too (in English): Stappenplan om te converteren vanaf Skunkmap:

Toungue
Ow Toungue
I guess I have

I upload the mod;
activate the mod;
in admincp-mod-Board Settings-Usermap Options
I add my API-key for Google Maps (I get from here http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html);
go to http://www.ikf-forum.eu/usermap.php

More I did not do, so far I read in the instructions thats all I had to do.
I did not use skunkmap, what means I start from the beginning
Yes, and follow the instruction of README.txt, of course.

You must to save the settings of your usergroups, I see I didn't do that automatic.

It will be fixed in the next version, but I will wait a litle bit, maybe there will be some other bugs. Maybe Wednesday Wink
1. UPLOAD THE FILES TO YOUR MYBB FORUM

2. WHEN YOU DON'T USE MYBB 1.2.10 or higher, OPEN GLOBAL.PHP A....

Thats what I read in the read me file.
But I use 1.2.12 so far I understand I have nothing to do with the read me file.
Quote:You must to save the settings of your usergroups

Where do I do this. Because I see nothing in the usersgroup about usermap
You don't do anything from #2, which is changing global.php, but you can't skip step #3 which is modifying admin/usergroups.php. Read the readme again.
OK that works, but till other bugs are repaired I deactivate.
My other problem was now that in the box where the map belongs (example 800x400) I only see a smal part of the map.
I can't wait until this is done!
spinning Wrote:OK that works, but till other bugs are repaired I deactivate.
My other problem was now that in the box where the map belongs (example 800x400) I only see a smal part of the map.
What do you mean? Can you give a screenshot?

Goody2Shoes Wrote:I can't wait until this is done!
In fact, it's ready, but it was better to do what I first wanted to do: releasing as beta, to let it test. But I fixed some bugs and I will release the new version Wednesday Wink
1.0.2 is ready, but I will wait for spinning's bug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25